Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

42 minutes ago, throbber said:

Good shout, I have the weekly shop to do today as well as a few other errands around the house so I will confront her later on. 

Just buy the stuff you like when you go shopping. 

If she says anything, finger her and never break aggressive eye contact. 

▪️c. Dee_Dee

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

A bit too much for a Sunday morning.

Yesterday it was all rainbow coloured penii and fun. Today its too much to get sticky finger and look lovingly into her eyes. 

Is she hitting you, Throbber? :(

When it's her turn to do the meal planning and shopping she doesn't bother to check the cupboards to see if we already have any of the ingredients so we end up buying loads of stuff we already have in the cupboards.
Also if I say that I like a meal that she made then we'll have it every week until the end of time.

14 minutes ago, spud131 said:

When it's her turn to do the meal planning and shopping she doesn't bother to check the cupboards to see if we already have any of the ingredients so we end up buying loads of stuff we already have in the cupboards.
Also if I say that I like a meal that she made then we'll have it every week until the end of time.

Aye, or they'll stand in the kitchen and ask "do we need salad stuff or cheese" (or whatever) 😠

Just bloody look

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I think you posted on twitter thread what your handle was a few months ago and I followed you then. I don’t post much on it, my original twitter account got banned for taking things a bit too far. 

Doesn't sound like you...

Stopped speaking to me last night, for reasons only known to her. Fucked off to bed early without saying, ignored me this morning, then errrrr, made a tip top fry up. Alls good again, I’m content but confused

Stopped speaking to me last night, for reasons only known to her. Fucked off to bed early without saying, ignored me this morning, then errrrr, made a tip top fry up. Alls good again, I’m content but confused

RIP in peace, sweet prince

If she doesn’t figure out that I still need to work from home and she can’t be interrupting me every 5 minutes to tell me she’s bored, she’ll be spending the rest of lockdown at her mothers.