Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Her completely irrational reaction to having to fill out the most basic of forms. She holds a high powered job position but crumbles at having to list basic things like her passport number or a list of dates. 

"Och, dae that for me!"

2 hours ago, bobbykdy said:

You are being mugged off.

Totally. Someone else to blame if something goes tits up.

23 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Her completely irrational reaction to having to fill out the most basic of forms. She holds a high powered job position but crumbles at having to list basic things like her passport number or a list of dates. 

"Och, dae that for me!"

Advantage if she can't be arsed with that then you get to holiday in peace? 

Edited by greendot

On 16/02/2024 at 15:43, jimbaxters said:

"Och, dae that for me!"

Maybe her high powered job is down to her secretary doing all the work? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Hamish's Passenger said:

My wife can’t open cereal boxes properly. Always looks akin to how I’d imagine Edward Scissorhands leaves his cereal boxes. 

Mrs. F_P is the exact opposite. She can't close anything properly (ketchup bottles, half empty Coke cans languishing in the fridge, packets of meat or cheese also in fridge uncovered).

Also leaves used tissues in the pockets of joggers / tracksuits which I find when doing washing. ..............this is an especially reprehensible capital offence.

Grrrrr......

2 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Mrs. F_P is the exact opposite. She can't close anything properly (ketchup bottles, half empty Coke cans languishing in the fridge, packets of meat or cheese also in fridge uncovered).

Also leaves used tissues in the pockets of joggers / tracksuits which I find when doing washing. ..............this is an especially reprehensible capital offence.

Grrrrr......

Thoughts and prayers dude. You must have the patience of a saint. 

13 hours ago, Hamish's Passenger said:

My wife can’t open cereal boxes properly. Always looks akin to how I’d imagine Edward Scissorhands leaves his cereal boxes. 

Mines is similar ,frozen chips, hash browns etc .instead of getting scissors and opening them neatly it looks like a rabid dog has chewed its way in

nearly always through the cooking instructions as well

10 hours ago, dagane said:

Mines is similar ,frozen chips, hash browns etc .instead of getting scissors and opening them neatly it looks like a rabid dog has chewed its way in

The least of your problems, I'd imagine. 

13 hours ago, dagane said:

20 minutes, 180

everything other than a big lump of meat is 20 minutes, 180

23 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Grrrrr......

On 19/03/2024 at 07:24, Hamish's Passenger said:

My wife is both of these. Anything being open is torn to shreds and nothing is ever closed right, particularly annoying with cupboard doors especially in the kitchen.

Just took the bread out the cupboard to find a prime example.

20240320_164910.jpg

Edited by thomas

On 19/03/2024 at 17:07, Florentine_Pogen said:

Grrrrr......

Totally agree with half arsed closing of lids etc.  Capital punishment is the least we should do.

It used to be my fault for not treating the object with a lid balanced on top like an object with no lid, and spilling the contents. 

We used to get an occasional nappy in the wash which drove me spare. A total waste of time having to wash a load that had already been done. We now get an occasional tissue with the same result. 

Whilst I appreciate that this says more about me than her, I shall vent away regardless.

Every night, I pick up the wee man from nursery to and come on to her cooking. Invariably it involves spinach, too much parmesan and loads of garlic.

I'm fucking sick of the sight, smell and taste of all three. I try telling her, and it's a personal attack. 

Asked her before I nipped down tonight, what she was preparing. Pasta with all of the above. I specifically said, no thanks, I'll sort myself, only to come in to a bowl that smelled like an old sock mixed with stale vomit.

Tried a bit, near booked, left it and went and bought myself something I'll eat.

Apparently I'm a p***k