Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Stellaboz to kill DA Baracus IMO

Deeply unlikely for various reasons although when we lived together I was very annoyed when he left hair on and in the sink after shaving.

And he knocked over the beer tower loads of times, although I did regularly thrash him at PS1 games like Crash Team Racing and Fifa 98.

This was in 2011/12.

7 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I hope you're taking Strangers on a Train scenarios into account.

I don't know what this is

3 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I'll take Waffenthinmint with Philpy @ E/W

Cheers

I'll give you 3/1

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I don't know what this is

Hitchcock film starring Samuel L Jackson. He meets an internet poster on a train and offers to kill his wife with his army of snakes.

Haven't seen it years, but I think that's a pretty good summary.

3 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Hitchcock film starring Samuel L Jackson. He meets an internet poster on a train and offers to kill his wife with his army of snakes.

Haven't seen it years, but I think that's a pretty good summary.

Have you made this up?

18 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

If it helps, I will intervene on your behalf and boot her pie in, Strangers on a Train style.

Thanks for the offer, however my wife does nothing that infuriates me, in fact she is perfect in every way and it is me that is the infuriating one. So if you can boot me in the ba's that would be super, thanks!

I know you are reading this Mrs johnnydun!

Edited by johnnydun

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Thanks for the offer, however my wife does nothing that infuriates me, in fact she is perfect in every way and it is me that is the infuriating one. So if you can boot me in the ba's that would be super, thanks!

I know you are reading this Mrs johnnydun!

Mrs johnnydun, I know you are reading this and understand that the challenge has been accepted.

Image result for Liam Neeson

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

An army of snakes? On a train? Snakes..on a train?

No, he kills her later. Why would he have the snakes with him on the train?

We're getting into spoiler territory here; probably better just watching it.

2 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

No, he kills her later. Why would he have the snakes with him on the train?

We're getting into spoiler territory here; probably better just watching it.

Well he could use the snakes to kill her on the train and get off. Then when her body is found many stops later he'll be nowhere to be seen and the cause of death can't be traced to him as death by snake would leave no incriminating forensic evidence

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Well he could use the snakes to kill her on the train and get off. Then when her body is found many stops later he'll be nowhere to be seen and the cause of death can't be traced to him as death by snake would leave no incriminating forensic evidence

It's not like anyone just wanders about carrying their snakes with them; that wouldn't be believable.

Spoiler

The other guy's wife is due to take a flight; Sam sneaks his snakes on board the plane in the cargo hold. They get out and kill everyone, but Sam gets caught on the plane too and has to escape. One of the most thrilling parts of the film.

This is the type of shit you see on those shows where they try and get folk to spend less on shopping.
Pre cut stuff is for lazy b*****ds. A loose onion costs about 19p. A bag of cut onions costs about £1. You can buy an entire bag of carrots for 45p or a bag of pre cut ones, which is about 1 and a half carrots at most, for about £1. And so on.
So it's pretty much a tax on laziness.

Or stupidity?

23 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Do they actually sell bags of pre cut onions? Ive never noticed. How fucking lazy can you get?

I look forward to the pre-scrunched shitroll they plan on producing next.

Look at the chilled bit in the vegetable section next time you're in the supermarket

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Can we open a book to see which poster here will kill their other half first?

Errrrr.....................................definitely not me then...........................twice.

11 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Errrrr.....................................definitely not me then...........................twice.

Nah we're talking actual physical murder here

18 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

I can have a whole supermarket shop done in 30 mins. With her it takes about 2 hours. Fruit squeezing is bad enough but she squeezes potatoes. Grrrrr

My shopping cost about £60. Hers is double and she can't understand why. Let's go through this AGAIN. My loose, unprepared sprouts are £2.20 a kilo. Your bagged, prepared sprouts are £5.50 a kilo. Do you understand now or shall we go through this AGAIN in a fortnight

Sorry. Forgot to add the obsession with walking in a pattern around every aisle in the supermarket.

"Why are we walking up the soft drinks aisle, we don't buy soft drinks?"

"It's the organised way to do it"

"No, it's the stupid,  slow way to do it. The way the supermarket want you to do it, to maximize your spending"

"You called me stupid"

Silence

Edited by whiskychimp

Most annoying when she calls time to log out of P&B. She says how sad I am chatting about football on an open forum for hours on end, she does not know this thread exists. [emoji4]

This says more about you than her to be honest