C**** on a Train

15 hours ago, Hillonearth said:

Yesterday my carriage was treated to the spectacle of a guy air drumming to whatever was on his headphones all the way into town.

I initially assumed what he was listening to was in a metal idiom - there certainly seemed to be a lot of double bass drum work involved - but my suspicions were confirmed when he broke into a silent blastbeat which in the absence of sound looked like a cross between some sort of seizure and Kermit Frog introducing somebody onto the Muppet Show.

Once saw a guy on the Gourock > Glasgow train. Think he got on at Paisley. Sitting across the aisle from me nodding his head along to some death metal or grindcore. As the journey went on he got more and more into it: full head banging, air drums, air guitar, everything, He was having the time of his life. When we got to Glesga he was first at the doors for them to open and, as they opened, he let out a huge, guttural roar as he was "singing" along and charged down the platform doing the metal sign like a big goth Alan Shearer goal celebration.

Genuinely unsure if he was aware of his actions. Think he was just that caught up in the Bathory or Napalm Death or whatever the f**k he was listening to.

Once saw a guy on the Gourock > Glasgow train. Think he got on at Paisley. Sitting across the aisle from me nodding his head along to some death metal or grindcore. As the journey went on he got more and more into it: full head banging, air drums, air guitar, everything, He was having the time of his life. When we got to Glesga he was first at the doors for them to open and, as they opened, he let out a huge, guttural roar as he was "singing" along and charged down the platform doing the metal sign like a big goth Alan Shearer goal celebration.

Genuinely unsure if he was aware of his actions. Think he was just that caught up in the Bathory or Napalm Death or whatever the f**k he was listening to.

That sounds fucking brilliant. Maybe the world needs more c***s like him and less buttoned-down, inverted c***s like the rest of us.

9 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

TBH, I was a bit hesitant to put this guy in this particular thread - perhaps "Eccentrics on a Train" would be a better description.

There's a lot to be said for that brand of don't-give-a-f**k triumphant lack of self-consciousness.

i would love to have seen that. fucking brilliant!

On 06/10/2018 at 11:51, coprolite said:

I commute for 80 miles, cycling 3 miles at one end and one at the other. For Uber w****r points, my bike folds in half and fits on the racks. I am so, so very sorry if this hurts your delicate feelings. 

One question.

Why?

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a funny one at Cambuslang station yesterday morning - as the Larkhall train pulled in, a guy came pounding down onto the platform full pelt. Rather than just getting on the carriage nearest him, he then made the inexplicable decision to start casually walking the length of the train to reach his carriage of choice.

Needless to say, the train shut the doors and left.

14 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

Saw a funny one at Cambuslang station yesterday morning - as the Larkhall train pulled in, a guy came pounding down onto the platform full pelt. Rather than just getting on the carriage nearest him, he then made the inexplicable decision to start casually walking the length of the train to reach his carriage of choice.

Needless to say, the train shut the doors and left.

^^^ c***s not on a train thread for this pish. 

Got on the train from Cartsdyke yesterday and our train picks up at Paisley St James where waiting at the platform was many Killie fans.

Watched in disbelief as a young guy (early 20s) sits in the aisle seat and puts his jacket on the window seat stopping any of his fellow fans from sitting there and there were plenty standing.

I fucking hate people.

Got on the train from Cartsdyke yesterday and our train picks up at Paisley St James where waiting at the platform was many Killie fans.
Watched in disbelief as a young guy (early 20s) sits in the aisle seat and puts his jacket on the window seat stopping any of his fellow fans from sitting there and there were plenty standing.
I fucking hate people.

Did anyone ask the bawbag to shift his jacket? While he shouldn’t have put it there, a polite asking then a swift telling should sort the situation.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Did anyone ask the bawbag to shift his jacket? While he shouldn’t have put it there, a polite asking then a swift telling should sort the situation.

Nope. Nobody asked anything.

My main point is he quickly grabbed the seat and the jacket came off. 

Decent people sit in the window seat and leave the seat vacant.

Nope. Nobody asked anything.
My main point is he quickly grabbed the seat and the jacket came off. 
Decent people sit in the window seat and leave the seat vacant.

Unfortunately not everyone is a gid c**t. Like I say a polite “could you move your jacket please?” followed by “get that jaiket shifted!” probably would have sufficed.

Just now, NJ2 said:

Unfortunately not everyone is a gid c**t. Like I say a polite “could you move your jacket please?” followed by “get that jaiket shifted!” probably would have sufficed.

Probably but he was still a c**t in the 1st place and a right mummies boy for not wanting to sit beside anyone except his mummy

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Step Three is to grab the jacket and throw it up the aisle. This has the advantage of opening up two seats when he gets up to go after it.

On a totally unrelated note, I was on the train from Paisley to Ayr after the game yesterday in one of the two seats near the door. Directly in front of me at a 4 seater were 2 lesbians, one of which was being very lovey dovey with her companion but I was too busy on P&B on my phone to pay much attention. I did notice though that when the conductor came to check the tickets, a much tattood butch looking woman, the girl in front showed her ticket and made a point of showing her phone screen with some message which seemed to be some kind of in the know lesbian thing. The conductor just smiled knowingly and walked on. I deduced the girl was a bit of a fruit loop.

10 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

On a totally unrelated note, I was on the train from Paisley to Ayr after the game yesterday in one of the two seats near the door. Directly in front of me at a 4 seater were 2 lesbians, one of which was being very lovey dovey with her companion but I was too busy on P&B on my phone to pay much attention. I did notice though that when the conductor came to check the tickets, a much tattood butch looking woman, the girl in front showed her ticket and made a point of showing her phone screen with some message which seemed to be some kind of in the know lesbian thing. The conductor just smiled knowingly and walked on. I deduced the girl was a bit of a fruit loop.

Your first sentence was entirely correct. And the point of your post was?

12 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

It's a shame that you were too busy to pay much attention.