C**** on a Train

I've just seen a train from Ayr/Troon terminate at Central Station and I have never seen so many c***s at once.
Clearly the beaches are covered in shite and picnics fae Aldi judging be the redness of their faces.
Can only imagine the full scale cuntery on those trains. 

Ayr beach was chocca at midday with many more descending. Mrs Boo works in Troon and it appeared to be the annual event of teenagers arriving for a piss up and mayhem on the beach. Polis were sending them straight back up the tracks on the next train and off sales staff were getting dogs abuse for not serving the wee shites.

17 hours ago, TheScarf said:

cuntness

15 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

Cuntieness?

15 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

cuntiness

13 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

Cuntery. Tales of cuntery.

11 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Cuntitude.

11 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Cuntism!!!

9 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

It's cuntishness ffs. 

9 hours ago, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

Inter City Cunticity?

9 hours ago, Silvio said:

cuntery

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Cuntricide.

Cuntbaggery, Shirley?

On ‎17‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 23:26, HTG said:

^^^ Reasonable force. 

Should have posted this earlier but back in May I got on a train from Central to Wigan and met a high quality c**t. The train reservation system was fucked so it was every man for themselves. No problem - train was practically empty. There's a guy sitting in an extra legroom seat as you come into the coach so I grabbed the one in front of him. 

Then cunto appears in the shape of a 70 something harridan. She looks at the guy behind me. "This is my seat". "Sit anywhere" says the boy.  "But this is my seat". I interjected - "there are no reservations". "But I LIKE this seat, I always sit here". I'd have told her to fuckin bolt but incredibly the guy got up and gave her the seat. He then proceeded to sit back down beside her. "You're not going to sit there are you? There are plenty of other places to sit". 

I bit my lip - not my fight I thought. 

Anyway, 2 hours down the line and we're 15 minutes late. Ticket man comes along and it turns out this bint has a connection at Crewe and there's only 5 minutes between the trains. She has a wee hissy fit at the boy "what am I supposed to do. This happens every time!" Now she's got a point but most folk planning a long distance journey don't rely on 5 minutes for a change 250 miles away. The conductor suggested she might get an earlier train. By f**k she went mental. Demanding his name. "James" he said. "James what?!". They'll find me ok with James". She called him for everything. 

She was still haranguing him at Wigan. "Excuse me". Nothing - rant continues.  "Excuse me!". Nothing.  "Ho, get out my fuckin way". That caused her to pause and move. I left the conductor with a bit of encouragement "she's been a fuckin clown since she got on the train in Glasgow mate - pay no attention to her". And left him to it although I knew she'd follow through with a complaint so I fired an email to Virgin to set some context and confirm the boy was very professional. They were very pleased. I doubt if the old c**t was. 

^^^ an act of heroism.  Well played, young man.

Been stuck just outside Waverley for over an hour and a half. And if that is not bad enough there are two of ugliest creatures cackling and generally displaying complete cuntery behaviour. Cuntishness of the highest order. A boot in the pie would be too good for them.
My tunes can't even block them out.

Been stuck just outside Waverley for over an hour and a half. And if that is not bad enough there are two of ugliest creatures cackling and generally displaying complete cuntery behaviour. Cuntishness of the highest order. A boot in the pie would be too good for them.
My tunes can't even block them out.

Can you elaborate on the nature of their cuntosity? Be very specific. Thank you please.

Can you elaborate on the nature of their cuntosity? Be very specific. Thank you please.

Imagine Millie Tant from the Viz and her younger but uglier sister and cackling like the witches from Macbeth, Roman Polanski's version. Not pleasent to look at or listen to.

7 minutes ago, Kmeister said:

Imagine Millie Tant from the Viz and her younger but uglier sister and cackling like the witches from Macbeth, Roman Polanski's version. Not pleasent to look at or listen to.

We need a more explicit description of the quantum of their cuntage before deciding if they meet the grade. Fat, ugly and laughing is insufficient. You can't just let anyone into the Cuntery.

31 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

We need a more explicit description of the quantum of their cuntage before deciding if they meet the grade. Fat, ugly and laughing is insufficient. You can't just let anyone into the Cuntery.

Agreed! I think this imposter is making it up as he goes along.....ergo.....is a very naughty boy!!

22 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

Ayr beach was chocca at midday with many more descending. Mrs Boo works in Troon and it appeared to be the annual event of teenagers arriving for a piss up and mayhem on the beach. Polis were sending them straight back up the tracks on the next train and off sales staff were getting dogs abuse for not serving the wee shites.

This wee guy didnt think much of them either

On the Ayr to Glasgow train at the moment. Had to go for a slash following couple of pre trip pints. So I'm mid flow having blessed relief when some guy opens the door and apologies profusely at which point I notice the lock door mechanism. I'm a daft c**t! !!

On the Ayr to Glasgow train at the moment. Had to go for a slash following couple of pre trip pints. So I'm mid flow having blessed relief when some guy opens the door and apologies profusely at which point I notice the lock door mechanism. I'm a daft c**t! !!

I had the view mid-wipe of some daft bints arse once on a Central/ Killie train. Lock the door ya daft c**t.

I had the view mid-wipe of some daft bints arse once on a Central/ Killie train. Lock the door ya daft c**t.

I have just made the return journey and thankfully did not need to repeat the process. I may however have to take a pish in a bush at Morrisons as I'm 20 walk from home.