The Celtic All Seasons thread

1 minute ago, Henrik's tongue said:

McGinn would have made zero difference in the CL.

True, cause you're absolute whipping boys. Fkn Ronaldo wouldn't make any difference.

Edited by Kuro

I’ve no idea whether he would have walked into your team or not, I mean I couldn’t see Christie being a first pick until he actually was, so what do I know. But to say that he would have curtailed the progress of one of your other players is a ridiculous statement to make, given that if you had signed him Turnbull would also have become one of your young players. So the better of the two would have played, and if that means that Henderson doesn’t progress, then your other player, Turnbull, would have.
Its almost like the angle about Henderson was a nonsense straw clutch to show how indifferent they are to Turnbull.

Never mind, Scott Brown can do whatever it is that this no-mark can do better anyway.....

41 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Getting over the McGinn saga was really tough,Celtic were hopeless without him historically speaking. 

17 minutes ago, Kuro said:

How did your CL campaign go?

4 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

McGinn would have made zero difference in the CL.

3 minutes ago, Kuro said:

True

You’re no the full shilling.

3 minutes ago, Kuro said:

I suppose, Celtic are an absolute diddy club in Europe after all.  Few pumping is as much as you can hope for.

Celtic have won one major trophy in Europe in 130 years lets say my expectations are not that high.
But still enjoy the relative successes we've had over the years.

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
14 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:
Celtic have won one major trophy in Europe in 130 years lets say my expectations are not that high.
But still enjoy the relative successes we've had over the years.

Success relative to...?

After getting put out of the champions league Celtic went to the final in Seville that's what I call relative success.

After getting put out of the champions league Celtic went to the final in Seville that's what I call relative success.
So "relative successes we've had over the years" can in fact be boiled down to reaching (and losing) a final 16 years ago?

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
12 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

So "relative successes we've had over the years" can in fact be boiled down to reaching (and losing) a final 16 years ago?

I would also say last 16 of the champions league is relative success getting out of groups that type of thing but each to their own.

I would also say last 16 of the champions league is relative success getting out of groups that type of thing but each to their own.

The round at which you are eliminated constitutes success now... Bit odd, considering you personally dont have the budget excuse to fall back on, being as you believe you simply need to want it more.

I find it out that you of all people would find success in often embarrassing failure

Have loved catching up on this today.

It’s moments like this that show the disdain the OF have for the rest of the league. Like concomitant when McInnes said no to rangers, the idea that anyone from a diddy club wouldn’t “walk over broken glass” to join them they take as a personal insult.

Turnbull May well join Celtic eventually but he’s done enough to give them a decent humiliation.

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Have loved catching up on this today.

It’s moments like this that show the disdain the OF have for the rest of the league. Like concomitant when McInnes said no to rangers, the idea that anyone from a diddy club wouldn’t “walk over broken glass” to join them they take as a personal insult.

Turnbull May well join Celtic eventually but he’s done enough to give them a decent humiliation.

I think the club are more annoyed than the fans tbh.

No one seems overly concerned despite all the “raging” patter. 

I think the club are more annoyed than the fans tbh.
No one seems overly concerned despite all the “raging” patter. 

It’s very odd behaviour from the club. Don’t think it would be much of a story had it not been for the petulant tweets.

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The round at which you are eliminated constitutes success now... Bit odd, considering you personally dont have the budget excuse to fall back on, being as you believe you simply need to want it more.

I find it out that you of all people would find success in often embarrassing failure

Any team can beat any team over 90 minutes,you can call it embarrassing if you want(Lincoln red imps)for example.
For me it's just a shock and good luck to any team that provides that shock at any level.
Success is winning a trophy,relative success is decent but must do better.

Any team can beat any team over 90 minutes,you can call it embarrassing if you want(Lincoln red imps)for example.
For me it's just a shock and good luck to any team that provides that shock at any level.
Success is winning a trophy,relative success is decent but must do better.
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] Even with the caveat in your favpur that any team can beat any team on the day, you still consider last 16 a success [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]