The Celtic All Seasons thread

1 hour ago, deadasdillinger said:

Griffiths has been sent home to attend court for an initial meeting on the charges he could face. 

The judge asked Leigh Griffiths how does 15 years sound.

“Sexy,” he replied.

f**k off.

Leave the peado jokes for elsewhere, eh?

5 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

Its point scoring shite like this why i fucking loathe some old firm fans.

Seeing c***s with union jacks or WATP on their twitter profiles absolutely giddy that a Celtic player has allegedly been sending inappropriate messages to minors just so they can mock their rivals is fucking pathetic. As it would be if it was the other way round.

Easy to say this is an old firm issue and get on your high horse  but I mean it really isn’t . Hearts fans were slaughtered off hibs fans about graham Rix , craig Thomson etc. Adam Johnson down south is used by the geordies to wind up Sunderland . Every set of supporters in Scotland at one point chanted “no means no” to Alan Mcgregor etc etc 

33 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

@Stormzy, ‘member how you cast aspersions on Griffiths’ apparent character a couple of weeks ago and received the full P&B pile on in response? 
The truth always outs…

Oooooft.  That is a can of worms you've just opened but, on this very narrow point, I will support you and @Stormzy

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

Easy to say this is an old firm issue and get on your high horse  but I mean it really isn’t . Hearts fans were slaughtered off hibs fans about graham Rix , craig Thomson etc. Adam Johnson down south is used by the geordies to wind up Sunderland . Every set of supporters in Scotland at one point chanted “no means no” to Alan Mcgregor etc etc 

Aye but have those teams a big rug and a broom?

5 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Each and every comment aimed at point scoring football rivals over child abuse or actions with a minor is despicable.

But thanks for the whataboutery and deflecting.

2 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Sacked & on the sex offenders list - what an absolute cretin. 
He’s finished 

Doubt it.

I imagine Celtic can only sack him if he is convicted of a crime and I'm not sure he will be. Same with him ending up on the sex offenders list.

His defence will surely be that he wasnt aware of her age and didnt distribute the photos online. A poor excuse, but one that might see him get away with it.

I imagine there will be a police statement over the next few days saying they have investigated and that they found no reason to pursue criminal activity on Griffiths part but have reminded him of his responsibilities or something.

Celtic might choose to punt him of course, but I'd be surprised if they had a chance to terminate his contract.

4 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

Doubt it.

I imagine Celtic can only sack him if he is convicted of a crime and I'm not sure he will be. Same with him ending up on the sex offenders list.

His defence will surely be that he wasnt aware of her age and didnt distribute the photos online. A poor excuse, but one that might see him get away with it.

I imagine there will be a police statement over the next few days saying they have investigated and that they found no reason to pursue criminal activity on Griffiths part but have reminded him of his responsibilities or something.

Celtic might choose to punt him of course, but I'd be surprised if they had a chance to terminate his contract.

For me its his reaction to the pics he received "there was one doing the rounds on Tuesday night that was different from the first one" 

Both times the pics should be setting off alarm bells in his head about what age she might be, instead he replies with stuff like "your fucking hot" and creepy smileys, 

Its like he is still running about in his head like a daft wee teenager

Asking strangers for nude pics is weird behaviour 

Asking strangers who look under 18 for nude pics is really really fuckin weird behaviour. 

Asking strangers who look under 18 for nude pics when you’re a millionaire footballer with a partner and kids just beggars belief. 

Edited by Drew Brees

7 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

Each and every comment aimed at point scoring football rivals over child abuse or actions with a minor is despicable.

But thanks for the whataboutery and deflecting.

It's not whataboutery when someone corrects your incorrect assertion that this is somehow an issue with OF fans only. There's evidence in this actual thread that it's not confined to OF fans.

I never said it was only old firm fans. I live in Glasgow so see and hear the old firm point scoring first hand, hence why i hate large sections of both supports.

Using examples of other people doing the same wrong behaviour as if its some sort of defence is the definition of whataboutery.

2 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

I never said it was only old firm fans. I live in Glasgow so see and hear the old firm point scoring first hand, hence why i hate large sections of both supports.

Using examples of other people doing the same wrong behaviour as if its some sort of defence is the definition of whataboutery.

Fair enough then if that's not what you were implying, it came across that way but apologies if not.

Also I don't think anyone has defended the wrong behaviour, I was certainly only commenting on what I thought was your implication that it was only OF fans that partake in said behaviour.