The BIG strip the titles thread

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

The 14 trophies rangers won in the cheating years are history so chic big hands green has them in his chateau in France when he bought the history 

But it looks like Wavetower or Oldco will have them back shortly.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Orchard Place said:

All of it, during the EBT years I don't remember Rangers failing to pay any transfer fee's or wages if you can produce any examples I would be most grateful. 

As for the EBT scheme itself it wasn't illegal maybe a bit risky but not illegal, Rangers stopped using them when HMRC closed the loophole. 

you have a microscopic grasp on reality.

are all Auchinleck Talbot fans like you?

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

Trying counting the amount of title parties at tannadice you remember involving rangers ;)

Rangers?  I remember them.  Cheating bassas.

BTW why did you delete the post that I responded to above?

51 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

.Now, which parts of that would you wish to challenge, and on what basis?

The bit where you compared it to murdering somebody. 

No sporting advantage.

54 titles and still going strong.

Rangers are the victims here of illegal sanctions. 

Sporting Integrity must be upheld. 

I hope the substantial damages cheque is in the post. 

Oh and Get It Right Up Ye. :thumsup2

2 minutes ago, Henke said:

Not surprised by the corrupt b*****ds,Its not over yet,there is going to be a crowd funding page soon enough,watch this space,hopefully all fans of SPFL clubs donate.

:lol:

Just when you thought it couldn't get any more Moon Howling  funny:lol:

Image result for whitewash

What a surprise.

The line has finally been drawn and Scottish football can officially be declared a total and utter joke. Long live cheating and Sectarianism as they are all that matter.

"The board of the SPFL has noted the calls that have been made for an independent review and report concerning the way in which Scottish football's authorities have dealt with non-payment of tax by clubs, application of their rules and regulations and the sufficiency of changes made to their rules and regulations in this area over the last few years," he said.

"The board of the SPFL supports those calls for such an independent review and will seek to facilitate such review and the publication of its report with and to the Scottish FA.

"The SPFL will seek to agree terms of reference with the Scottish FA and the identification of appropriate independent reviewers."

I wonder what they would consider appropriate and independent.  I'd happily volunteer.

Archived