Weekend Betting

Slacker

17 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Sky Bet treble of Brighton, Cardiff and Wolves at 8/1. 

Decent chance but the championship games will be tight.

You get 10/1 Bet365, about 11/1 at McBookies

Edited by welshbairn

2 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

Put this in the Kwiff thread as well, but whats the best way to cover this for today's fixtures. 

Individually backing each game under 2.5 ?

Screenshot_20180216-192506.png

If the stake is £2.50 just go for it!

7 hours ago, C. Muir said:

So far a small L15 on Plymouth, Crawley, Aberdeen and Alloa. Just 4 sides I think are over priced today going by current form.

Stake back after 2/4. Didn't realise Aberdeen were missing Shinnie but oh well it's better than a loss :lol:

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Dumbarton at 4/1 DNB away to TNS seems worth a punt tonight. TNS have been dropping a few points this season for a change.

Screenshot_20180217-225307.thumb.png.b752a26b387e601179c3109efec1d91b.png

Insane odds. I ain't complaining.

Premier League

I don't understand why Kilmarnock are 11/4 (bet365) at home to Hibs.  I'd have thought it would have been a tight affair.  I'd probably make Killie 8/5 or something, so 11/4 looks a good shout to me.

Championship

Poor Brechin got promoted via the playoffs last year and have picked up a massive 4 points all season, losing all their away games.  They're not even playing that badly which just goes to show that the championship is a tough gig for a part-time team and as such I cannot see past St Mirren -1 at 4/6 in places this weekend.  I forsee a 3-0 home victory.

League One

Elsewhere Raith (10/11 Hills) have been wobbly away from home but their home record is amazing, only 2 points dropped all season.  Arbroath are a very good team and they won 1-4 at Stranraer in midweek.  After this result the bookies adjusted the odds for this weekend, as often happens when a team has a convincing win in midweek.  So it won't be easy but I fancy Arbroath may be tired from their midweek exertions, whereas Rovers were rested.  I think Raith 10/11 is too generous.

League Two

Edinburgh City (7/4 or 17/10) have improved as the season has gone on, while their opponents Elgin are pretty rank on the road.  I would make Edinburgh the favourites; the bookies have it the other way around.  And who knows best?  Me of course.

Premier League
I don't understand why Kilmarnock are 11/4 (bet365) at home to Hibs.  I'd have thought it would have been a tight affair.  I'd probably make Killie 8/5 or something, so 11/4 looks a good shout to me.
Championship
Poor Brechin got promoted via the playoffs last year and have picked up a massive 4 points all season, losing all their away games.  They're not even playing that badly which just goes to show that the championship is a tough gig for a part-time team and as such I cannot see past St Mirren -1 at 4/6 in places this weekend.  I forsee a 3-0 home victory.
League One
Elsewhere Raith (10/11 Hills) have been wobbly away from home but their home record is amazing, only 2 points dropped all season.  Arbroath are a very good team and they won 1-4 at Stranraer in midweek.  After this result the bookies adjusted the odds for this weekend, as often happens when a team has a convincing win in midweek.  So it won't be easy but I fancy Arbroath may be tired from their midweek exertions, whereas Rovers were rested.  I think Raith 10/11 is too generous.
League Two
Edinburgh City (7/4 or 17/10) have improved as the season has gone on, while their opponents Elgin are pretty rank on the road.  I would make Edinburgh the favourites; the bookies have it the other way around.  And who knows best?  Me of course.

Can’t possibly lose. Enjoy your winnings.
Myself, my free, just for fun, at no cost, hot off the press tips are;
Middlesboro - even money. Playing Sunderland.
Southend - 11/5. Turned the corner under Powell and are unbeaten in 5 with 4 wins.
Montrose - 4/5. 3rd top of the form table plays 2nd bottom of the form table over the last 6.

Risky Highland League treble for me, in descending order of confidence.

Inverurie Locos away to Buckie Thistle @ 3/4. Buckie have at least half their 1st team on sick leave at the moment, got beat by rapidly improving Strathspey Thistle midweek. Locos are having a good season and are 3rd in the League. 

Clachnacuddin away to Wick Academy @ 13/5. Wick are very topsy turvy this season, got beat 4-0 by Nairn County at home a few weeks ago, and Clach beat Brora midweek. 

Strathspey Thistle at home to Huntly @ 13/5. Huntly are another up and down team, but I don't think the bookies have cottoned on to how much Strathspey have improved since they got some new players in about a month ago. Had them to beat Buckie @ 6/1 midweek but unfortunately not as a single. Huntly lost 7-1 to Locos midweek.

About 22/1 for the treble. Odds are McBookies. I think Ladbrokes is the only other bookie doing HL, not sure if only in shop on the Totally Scotland coupon.

P.S. Just heard that a couple of key Clach players may not recover in time from knocks received midweek. Still backing them for the win though.

Edited by welshbairn

21 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Risky Highland League treble for me, in descending order of confidence.

Inverurie Locos away to Buckie Thistle @ 3/4. Buckie have at least half their 1st team on sick leave at the moment, got beat by rapidly improving Strathspey Thistle midweek. Locos are having a good season and are 3rd in the League. 

Clachnacuddin away to Wick Academy @ 13/5. Wick are very topsy turvy this season, got beat 4-0 by Nairn County at home a few weeks ago, and Clach beat Brora midweek. 

Strathspey Thistle at home to Huntly @ 13/5. Huntly are another up and down team, but I don't think the bookies have cottoned on to how much Strathspey have improved since they got some new players in about a month ago. Had them to beat Buckie @ 6/1 midweek but unfortunately not as a single. Huntly lost 7-1 to Locos midweek.

About 22/1 for the treble. Odds are McBookies. I think Ladbrokes is the only other bookie doing HL, not sure if only in shop on the Totally Scotland coupon.

P.S. Just heard that a couple of key Clach players may not recover in time from knocks received midweek. Still backing them for the win though.

Strathspey game is off; frozen pitch.