Belgrade

I have a week off in August an fancied something a bit different, so I Googled the Europa League fixtures. Both Partisan and Red Star are at home and I found some great hotel offers, but here's the rub.

Are they likely to allow both of these sides to play at the same time or will they stagger the fixtures, (very much my preference), giving me more bang for my buck? Or, even worse, is one of the two likely to switch the home/away legs to suit?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

I have a week off in August an fancied something a bit different, so I Googled the Europa League fixtures. Both Partisan and Red Star are at home and I found some great hotel offers, but here's the rub.

Are they likely to allow both of these sides to play at the same time or will they stagger the fixtures, (very much my preference), giving me more bang for my buck? Or, even worse, is one of the two likely to switch the home/away legs to suit?

Red Star are now away on the the 17th of August.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017–18_UEFA_Europa_League_qualifying_phase_and_play-off_round#Play-off_round

I went to partisan in 2003 and it was about 10p for a massive slice of pizza. Weren't allowed out of hotel before game as they thought the Newcastle fans would cause trouble so went to the British ambassadors house instead. Bizarre but enjoyable trip and we were allowed out after the game, a scrappy 1-0 win.

15 hours ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

If you manage it, remember to tell the supporters you like both teams equally and maybe wear a half and half shirt of each side.

Archived