Clyde v Stenhousemuir

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those that left at half time would have seen a much improved performance which hopefully bodes well for the future.

By much improved do you mean slightly less shite? I'm sorry but I saw very little that 'bodes well for the future' on Saturday. Let's just hope it was a bad day at the office and hope for much better going forward.

On 8/26/2017 at 16:44, Scott-Replay said:

Cuddihy my MOTM today.

By a mile.

Point each fair. Rubbish game, two rubbish teams. Hopefully that's the end of the back five

I wonder at times if I go to the same game.

IMO Nicoll was easily MOTM. Burbidge second, as his 45 min contribution was more than most manged in 90 mins.

I also thought McNiff coped well with Longworth continually backing into him.

3 of us thought Cuddihy, although not as bad as some others (Miller, Ramsey, Osadolor, Bradley, even Goodwillie, for instance) was poor.

All about opinions I suppose.

For the Stirling game I'd go with :-

Crawford

Breslin Nicoll McNiff Stewart

Burbidge Cuddihy Ramsey Wright

Osadolor Goodwillie

But no doubt Currie, Flynn and Miller will all be in the starting 11.

On 8/26/2017 at 16:44, Scott-Replay said: Cuddihy my MOTM today.

By a mile.

Point each fair. Rubbish game, two rubbish teams. Hopefully that's the end of the back five

I wonder at times if I go to the same game.

IMO Nicoll was easily MOTM. Burbidge second, as his 45 min contribution was more than most manged in 90 mins.

I also thought McNiff coped well with Longworth continually backing into him.

3 of us thought Cuddihy, although not as bad as some others (Miller, Ramsey, Osadolor, Bradley, even Goodwillie, for instance) was poor.

All about opinions I suppose.

For the Stirling game I'd go with :-

Crawford

Breslin Nicoll McNiff Stewart

Burbidge Cuddihy Ramsey Wright

Osadolor Goodwillie

But no doubt Currie, Flynn and Miller will all be in the starting 11.

The defence was a bit better although near the end of the game again they are caught ball watching and two cracking chances for stenny

It did improve when burbridge and wright came on as it has in most games they have played in , don't understand Chapman 's reticence in playing them from the start ?
Let's hope we see a big improvement in Ramsay and cuddhiy, we actually paid or are paying money to sign these players they certainly haven't showed much to suggest it's value for money but early days

Would go with the that team with exception on breslin surely we will have signed an other defender by then
But I think he will simply pack the midfield and punt balls up to goodwillie as a loan striker.

Currie will come back in although I would be tempted to stick with Crawford I thought the defence looked a lot less nervous with him in goals.

Fingers crossed a couple of signings in the next fortnight a result at Stirling could really kick start the season

Just caught the highlights from the game - that's a sensational goal from Mark McGuigan. When was the last time we had a player score in four consecutive matches?

As for the final result, same old, same old. With all due respect to Clyde, if Stenhousemuir are serious about challenging for promotion, these are the games they have to win. A lot of work still to be done.

Archived