The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Great to see the support for Magee and his homosexuality. This collective attitude is a real credit to modern day Scotland. Well done P&B.

The response from P+B when he mentioned visiting a gay bar is less commendable imo. Not surprising that he felt he needed to clarify his sexuality given the hysterical reaction.

38 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Having seen a picture of Magee, its not surprising to see he has expanded the field to try and get his hole.

^^^exactly this. He has a look that says "men, women and animals welcome"

10 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

What a night out we'd have by the way James... fridge full of Corona and Tennents post pub and my brother would deliver a curry x

10 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

I’d rather kill myself. 

Go on, Flybhoy, ask him.

People that drink bottles of beer thats available on draft for the same price need to be locked up.

You are assuming that the draft and the bottle contain the same drink - they don't always eg draft is "brewed in UK under license"; bottle is " imported under license".

2 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

That is an incredibly mean thing to post.

Read what he wrote followed by that disgusting verbal attack you've highlighted in your sig.   

Why are people so nasty and confrontational?   

14 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

Read what he wrote followed by that disgusting verbal attack you've highlighted in your sig.   

Why are people so nasty and confrontational?   

I actually feel sorry for them mate. I wouldn’t dream of speaking to anyone like that. Guess I’m just a better person tbh.

30 minutes ago, Bishoptonbankie said:

You're the moral crusader that P&B needs just not the one we deserve.

Really appreciate the kind words. 

I do feel that ever since I was voted the 7th best poster in the entire history of this website I’ve been subjected to a lot of unprovoked abuse. Possibly down to jealousy. 

50 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Katie's bar is undoubtedly the jakiest pub in Stirling. It's like Halloween every day in that place and I am not surprised whatsoever that you drink in there.

It is indeed a shitehole. I have however pulled* a burd in there.

*pulled as in taken her home and pumped her, none of this shite the youngsters class as pulling nowadays.

40 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

It is indeed a shitehole. I have however pulled* a burd in there.

*pulled as in taken her home and pumped her, none of this shite the youngsters class as pulling nowadays.

Any pub that is frequented by women who would have sex with you is about three levels down from a shitehole.

Archived