The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

1 minute ago, WeAreElgin said:

I saw Lostprophets live in Inverness a few weeks before the news broke

I don't think my wife ever wore the t-shirt I bought her..

What T-Shirt did you buy her?  

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Moomintroll
He was a very handsome man in 2007.

Fuckin hell throbbs, this started out with some posters slagging you for sport but that comment is ridiculous.

10 minutes ago, throbber said:

I think it was his last gig and only a number of days before he got a knock on the door was it not? 

Anyone claiming he wasn't a dashing individual when he was young are clearly kidding themselves as well, it was only in his mid thirties he took to the drinking and drugs heavily and let himself go.

You love those "to catch a predator" shows don't you? Now we know you watch them thinking, "ooh, he's a handsome beast". 

I genuinely can't work out whether throbber is serious or at it.
Either way, it's absolutely horrendous.

Every single one of Throbbers posts are like this, taking the piss in a very dull boring way that could read seriously if you’ve never came across him before. I’m a big fan of it.

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

Every single one of Throbbers posts are like this, taking the piss in a very dull boring way that could read seriously if you’ve never came across him before. I’m a big fan of it.

Yeah but he normally stops after a couple. He genuinely seems obsessed with how attractive/unattractive Watkins is. 

Probably written to him offering to wait for him.

Guest Moomintroll

throbber, yes they were decent back then but that dashing comment is utterly mental. He didn't let himself go he became a perverted deviant. I still feel sorry for the rest of the band, as they, apparently, had no idea what was going on in his head and probably are still conflicted between the wreck that their career has become and the thought that they could have stopped him somehow. The scariest part of the whole incident was that they were investigating something else before they stumbled on what he was actually doing even though people had reported him previously.

42 minutes ago, throbber said:

Yeah I watch these sting videos on YouTube a lot. Prefer the British ones to the American ones as Chris Hansen makes the whole thing out to be a bit of a joke.

32 minutes ago, throbber said:

I’m just stating facts, I subscribe to sting groups like internet interceptor, Shane Brannigan and The Hunted one on YouTube and I thought the Lostprophets were a decent band 10+ years ago.

Staying one step ahead of them IMO

Just now, jupe1407 said:

I hadn't even heard of the Lost Prophets until the story came out.

Oh well, carry on.

Neither had I, and I'm not even sure that the name of the group registered with me even then.

Ian Watkins' name is vaguely familiar whenever I see it mentioned in headlines, thread topics etc but I usually have to click on it to see what the story is about.

Archived