The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Moomintroll

I don’t deny any of what you said and his case was truly harrowing to read about but he was a charismatic and handsome man at one point.

To be fair you are right, as always it becomes highly revisionist when stories leak, just like all our friends from the 70s. The statements only look dodgy with the benefit of hindsight, back in t'day nobody would have given them a second thought, but, still, apply the filter mun.

My parish priest touched me once.  

But it was absolutely fine.  He just ruffled my hair and said "peace be with you, son" I reciprocated and said "and also with you".   I hope he's found that peace now that he's dead.

9 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

But it was absolutely fine.  He just ruffled my hair and said "peace be with you, son" I reciprocated and said "and also with you".   I hope he's found that peace now that he's dead.

RIP. 

12 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

RossDur_Featured-768x576.jpg.9e4f3e13554e0cb7e3e687d1811c2724.jpg

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I think it was his last gig and only a number of days before he got a knock on the door was it not? 

Anyone claiming he wasn't a dashing individual when he was young are clearly kidding themselves as well, it was only in his mid thirties he took to the drinking and drugs heavily and let himself go.

Maybe Philpy can organise a catwalk instead of a pool tournament for you next time.

Guest Moomintroll

^^^ big team found.

6 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Miguel Sanchez is still staring at his phone trying to work out why it doesn't have a cord.

That phone might just be a P&B gold artefact. Could any P&B historians confirm that Miguel's mobile was used in a fabled P&B phone throwing/Henrik incident? Must be near priceless. 

Miguel Sanchez is still staring at his phone trying to work out why it doesn't have a cord.

And this whole time I thought he was just trying to build suspense. Little did I realise it's because he presumably can't go onto his dial-up until after 6pm, and has to make sure the landline isn't being used at the time.

6 hours ago, PB 4.2 said:

Was he an attractive man at the time?

Archived