The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Sounds like that was the driving force for them all tbh.

Anyway who is this Addie that has returned? Seems something of a P&B celebrity.

He was the last one to attempt something like this before realising he'd bitten off more than he could chew and disappeared from the forum.  As low momentum as this thread has been I think Miguel will at least finish it at some point in 2018.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Oh I forgot, Supras gave birth to the population argument re: international football. He deserved banned for that alone.

Iceland qualifying for the World Cup and China, India and USA not making it will have melted his brain.

27 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Sounds like that was the driving force for them all tbh.

Anyway who is this Addie that has returned? Seems something of a P&B celebrity.

P&B Royalty actually........in a non offshore tax avoidance way.

12 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I want to say a Caley Thistle fan did this. @RiG rings a bell but I apologise if it wasn't.

Definitely have not searched the forum for my username to find out if people were posting about me (as supras did).

Definitely included 'supras' in posts to insult him knowing he would search for them.

I've only met one poster and I'm not sure he posts anymore. Can't mind his name, bully-wee something. I met him right after the game where Dobbie destroyed Clyde 7-1. He wasn't best pleased needless to say but spoke away fine enough.

54 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Met Gaz-FFC. Gentleman.

Put Shandon Pars bins out for him last week. Least I could do.

You're a wee star x 

39 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Put all his shoes in the bin next time.

Absolutely this. The winter collection is due any time now. Got some new trainers the other day (see trainers thread) but need a couple of new pairs of quality loafers for the Christmas party season.

3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I know Gannonball and Stewarty Mac and have met Addie, done a wee bit work for him in his old house, also met Dominique Malonga once in a pub outside Celtic Park, he was at one of our games with a mate of his.

How do you find out? Do you go round the pub introducing yourself and asking if they post on p&b?

3 minutes ago, thisal said:

How do you find out? Do you go round the pub introducing yourself and asking if they post on p&b?

No..the subject of Pie and Bovril came up when about half a dozen of us were chatting and we mentioned we both posted on it...that was it really.

Archived