The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

This Lincolnhearts appears to be a deeply unhinged individual.

If Dindeleux stops posting for more than a few days I fear it will then run on for weeks and then he shall be found in a wheelie bin somewhere with a big f**k off Red dot on his face. 

Also given what that fud Tommy Robinson got done for,  Bigmouthstrikesagain is a rather apt username for the daft little Nazi.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair if you didn't know anything about the case, sentencing guidelines, responsible journalism, the criminal law, Stephen Yaxley Lennon’s views, Stephen Yaxley Lennon’s previous convictions or the independence of the judiciary you might think Stephen was hard done by. 

‘Sir.’ 
Don’t really find joking about supporting Hitler funny tbh, absolutely no surprise that someone who flings his own faeces at his ‘friend’ does though.

Good grief.

Just up ya slavering, mental, shoogly hotdog!

“supporting Hitler” FFS! [emoji1]

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I gave the old fucker a lift home to his mansion, (he was too tight to pay for a taxi) and this is the thanks I get, thrown right back in my face.

Thank you.

eta. wasn't on a date with the geriatric, was the Dundee bus crawl.

You drove home after a bus crawl?

9 minutes ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

Absolutely no surprise  @Dindeleux is like a moth to a flame with this thread.   

Seems like  he's unhappy with his bites which means its a great night of ludo for the self-confessed  board game enthusiast.   

Sad c**t.  

@Ludo*1

CzGMku-XUAALqRy.jpg

12 minutes ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

Seems like  he's unhappy with his bites which means its a great night of ludo for the self-confessed  board game enthusiast.   

Sad c**t.  

I don't want Dindeleux to play me. :(

1 hour ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

Sad c**t.  

Calm down BP.

2 hours ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

That's just the name of a garage, mate.   

You should visit it though you'd be able to pick up a version of travel Ludo so you and your buddies can have a great old night playing board games!   

Your buddies are in your head mate.

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

I went back and started reading this topic from the start. @John Lambies DoosWas about post #8 starting with "Yawn" and accusing everyone who posts in this thread a bit of a bully.

I'm on page 106. Would anyone care to guess which fucking idiot has the highest post count?

Please tell me you haven't read all 106 pages?

Archived