• Created
  • Last Reply

Get Johnstone to f**k please.

Mannus

Foster Anderson Shaunassey Easton
Millar/Davidson Paton
O'Hallaron Wotherspoon Scougall
MacLean

Depending on Davidson's fitness. Feeling confident if we go back to something similar to above and O'Hallaron is fit.

Get Johnstone to f**k please.

Mannus

Foster Anderson Shaunassey Easton
Millar/Davidson Paton
O'Hallaron Wotherspoon Scougall
MacLean

Depending on Davidson's fitness. Feeling confident if we go back to something similar to above and O'Hallaron is fit.

I'd swap Comrie in for Foster (any news about any suspension?) and that would be that, I really, really, really, really, really want us to play Scougall central. Wotherspoon has been brilliant there, but it's too easy for him to drop deep, and I'm still convinced he'd be a far better player if we allowed him to sit up the park Swanson-esque instead of him covering every patch of grass and blowing out his arse after an hour.

dreading this match . Not yet decided if I will attend the game , might leave the decision to my son which will probably result in us going.

I wouldn't dread it if I were you. We rarely play well at home these days.

I wouldn't dread it if I were you. We rarely play well at home these days.

2 wins a draw in the leagues not bad, then again we've played well for about a combined half an hour I those games.

2 wins a draw in the leagues not bad, then again we've played well for about a combined half an hour I those games.

Aye, we still get points but I struggle to remember our last decent 90 minutes

f**k me you are unbelievable. Won at home to motherwell. Won at home to thistle. Draw at home to hibs. What more do you really want ?

A good performance. I'm not someone who'll come away from victories grumbling about it being shite, a wins a win to me, but I genuinely can't remember the last time I came away from McDiarmid excited about what I just saw. Motherwell utterly combusted and the Thistle game was a total grind that followed an utterly harrowing game in the Cup.

I thought we played well early on v Kilmarnock, against Celtic, and once Motherwell went down to nine men.

I'd swap Comrie in for Foster (any news about any suspension?) and that would be that, I really, really, really, really, really want us to play Scougall central. Wotherspoon has been brilliant there, but it's too easy for him to drop deep, and I'm still convinced he'd be a far better player if we allowed him to sit up the park Swanson-esque instead of him covering every patch of grass and blowing out his arse after an hour.

Looks like foster will be available with the hearing not until the international break. Wright might want to give Comrie game time before that/punish Foster I suppose. Quite like Wotherspoon dropping off in that role - means we have a player in the middle of the park that can play a bit. Thought he was really good there in the Thistle game.

Despite the "doubts" about O'Hallaron imagine he'll start. After next week he's got a three week break with the way the break/rangers game falls.

Looks like foster will be available with the hearing not until the international break. Wright might want to give Comrie game time before that/punish Foster I suppose. Quite like Wotherspoon dropping off in that role - means we have a player in the middle of the park that can play a bit. Thought he was really good there in the Thistle game.

Despite the "doubts" about O'Hallaron imagine he'll start. After next week he's got a three week break with the way the break/rangers game falls.

Agree about Spoony more central. Looked excellent there this season when operated in that area of the park. Hopefully Murray is fit for this one. Sorely missed at Dens

Archived