Onthank v harestanes

cadlad

On 28/09/2017 at 13:49, cadlad said:

Away to harestanes on Saturday at kirkintilloch high school Astro. Looking forward to the massive test.

Happy as Larry...could not be happier

Big marvin up front.... lone striker? #targetman

All jokes aside harestanes are quality.... long long way away but that's the standard I want to get too EVENTUALLY. Ayrshire in my honest opinion are a bit short. I have been at Hurlford and down here no one will touch them. Up there use have competitive games every week. That's why when Hurlford won the Scottish they deserve credit. I still have friends at Hurlford and wish them all the best but a think that league in Scotland is the bench mark.... if I have offended anyone am sorry. Just my opinion

8 hours ago, cadlad said:

All jokes aside harestanes are quality.... long long way away but that's the standard I want to get too EVENTUALLY. Ayrshire in my honest opinion are a bit short. I have been at Hurlford and down here no one will touch them. Up there use have competitive games every week. That's why when Hurlford won the Scottish they deserve credit. I still have friends at Hurlford and wish them all the best but a think that league in Scotland is the bench mark.... if I have offended anyone am sorry. Just my opinion

Think Harestanes are stronger this year got a few players back in

15 hours ago, cadlad said:

Thats a bold statement mate. Do you mean no one down here will touch harestanes or no one down here will touch hurlford?

Sorry few voddies in me last night. A meant Ayrshire in the whole IN MY OPINION are short of that league. Not just harestanes. In Ayrshire..... no disrespect to any other team but Hurlford 9/10 canter. In colville park harestanes south side etc they are playin tough games every week. If it came across bold or whatever I didn't mean it that way (was too drunk) lol it's a forum everyone is entitled to an opinion right or wrong. Sorry if I came across the wrong way

I suppose only time will tell if either shortlees or HT ( the big 2 in ayrshire ) draw either colville or harestanes in the cups. I believe both shortlees and HT would take care of the rest in the central with a bit to spare. Lets not get ahead of ourselves here mate onthank are a good up and coming side but a bit away from the big 2 in ayrshire yet and you have every right to say the hares are a very good outfit but a very good outfit against onthank ( no disrespect ) I think shortlees or HT would give them a game.

I agree Hurlford and shortlees would give harestanes a better game than us. Your right. But I will say something, a will never get ahead of myself that's one thing we know exactly where we are and where we want to go. We are miles away from not just Hurlford and shortlees but other clubs in Ayrshire like glenburn Hurlford AFC all teams who have worked there way up through hard graft commitment and loyalty. I didn't mean to offend the big 2 as you say. In Ayrshire there miles in front and everyone knows it. I gave my opinion and that's why these forums are here it gives everyone a voice. Again I didn't mean any disrespect. All the best for the season

I suppose only time will tell if either shortlees or HT ( the big 2 in ayrshire ) draw either colville or harestanes in the cups. I believe both shortlees and HT would take care of the rest in the central with a bit to spare. Lets not get ahead of ourselves here mate onthank are a good up and coming side but a bit away from the big 2 in ayrshire yet and you have every right to say the hares are a very good outfit but a very good outfit against onthank ( no disrespect ) I think shortlees or HT would give them a game.

Both Hurlford and Shortlees would take care of the rest of the central ?

Didn't Hurlford play Southside in the Scottish last season?

1 hour ago, TheBooogeyMan said:

Hurlford gt punted oot oan theyre arse last season n will do again , Big fish in a 1 man league CHEATS CHEATS CHEATS

Yes they are mate and dont deserve to kick a ball at all

1 hour ago, NewBallsPlease said:

Didn't Hurlford play Southside in the Scottish last season?

Not sure but shortlees got put out by campsie in a cup am sure but I'm not going on what happened in previous games I'm going by how strong shortlees are HT are this season.

Archived