The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

48 minutes ago, StewartyMac said:

Don't drink Tennents much these days as its almost always awful, and there's many better choices now, however had a pint today in about the only place in Stirling that still does a decent pint of it, Port Customs. 

9f63ddbb-b40c-4061-b5c1-73486929c653_tex

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Home tomorrow. Disappointed not to have done better to even get close to challenging @Bairnardo’s epic pic further up the page, otherwise an outstanding holiday. 

As for you sir, I suggest you get that copyrighted and straight into their marketing department for next summer’s campaign. Not convinced by this year’s ooofT pish. Reckon you’d wipe the floor with them. 

9 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

New video is up! This time it’s a brief discussion about the value and potential of ecotourism in Scotland. I believe rewilding offers opportunities not just for wildlife but for people too, and one of these benefits is through ecotourism. It can lead to new jobs, a new source of income and new opportunities for communities, all the while providing an environment which is richer with wildlife that everybody can enjoy. Hope you all enjoy the video. Not to be missed by my fellow rewilding fans of P&B (or indeed a fan of my hair if you are @101). 

@jamamafegan puts alot of work into these so if you haven't ventured into the Rewinding thread have a look, or skip to the end of the video and admire his grade A pint of T :wub: