c***s on the road

7 hours ago, hk blues said:

I haven't driven at all in 15+ years - I wonder If I'd still be able to?

During lockdown, there was one stretch of 6 weeks or so when I never got in the car. When I did, I sat for quite a few seconds in the driver's seat trying to remember how to start it up before remembering it was keyless and I just pressed a button. (in fairness, I only got the car in July)

19 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

c***s who cause a queue at the petrol station by waiting on a pump to come free at the correct side of their car. It stretches over you fucking moron

See also c***s who saunter back to their car (normally with with a Costa from the machine) who then proceed to wait 45 seconds after getting in their car before pulling away and letting you in. Absolutely oblivious to the queue of raging people waiting to get fuel. 

2 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

See also c***s who saunter back to their car (normally with with a Costa from the machine) who then proceed to wait 45 seconds after getting in their car before pulling away and letting you in. Absolutely oblivious to the queue of raging people waiting to get fuel. 

Boy at ASDA Grangemouth had me utterly livid lastnight. Tbf, so did the person behind him who could have nipped round past him, but the position of their cars and the way you come off that wee roundabout into the forecourt meant I was stuck waiting till these thick c***s moved. Seething, etc.

18 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

I was waiting at a busy petrol station in East Kilbride and got siloed into a situation where there were two cars at 2 different pumps and I was ready to move for the 1st available pump.

It's one of those petrol stations with an M&S and it was jumping. 

I hadn't seen anyone get out of the car in the RHS and assumed they were still in the shop. I saw the woman get out the LHS car, put fuel and then donner round the shop getting her messages. 

She then ambled out, got in her car and started putting her fucking  make up on. No sign of cunto in the RHS yet.

I pulled up behind make up woman and peeped the horn . She finished putting on her slap, fucked about with her seatbelt then trundled away. 

When I got out to fill up I noticed that there was some dick in the RHS car slouched down in the seat making a phone call. He'd been there for ages not giving a f**k whilst the place was  queued up. 

A pair of absolute worstcunts. 

45 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

c***s who cause a queue at the petrol station by waiting on a pump to come free at the correct side of their car. It stretches over you fucking moron

That’s not always the case, I got caught out at a petrol station a few months back where  I pulled up expecting the pump to reach over the far side and the hose was lucky if it was a metre in length. It was one of those old fashioned pumps without a digital read out, the vast majority of them do reach to be fair. 

10 minutes ago, Big Rider said:

I was waiting at a busy petrol station in East Kilbride and got siloed into a situation where there were two cars at 2 different pumps and I was ready to move for the 1st available pump.

I hadn't seen anyone get out of the car in the RHS and assumed they were still in the shop. I saw the woman get out the LHS car, put fuel and then donner round the shop getting her messages. 

She then ambled out, got in her car and started putting her fucking  make up on. No sign of cunto in the RHS yet.

I pulled up behind make up woman and peeped the horn . She finished putting on her slap, fucked about with her seatbelt then trundled away. 

When I got out to fill up I noticed that there was some dick in the RHS car slouched down in the seat making a phone call. He'd been there for ages not giving a f**k whilst the place was  queued up. 

Why do these people not buy their fuel and move their car to get their shopping. Morons

That is without a doubt the worst petrol station in EK, for the exact reason that people starting doing a weekly shop after their petrol. Best avoided at all costs.

34 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

That’s not always the case, I got caught out at a petrol station a few months back where  I pulled up expecting the pump to reach over the far side and the hose was lucky if it was a metre in length. It was one of those old fashioned pumps without a digital read out, the vast majority of them do reach to be fair. 

I got caught out too recently. Morrison’s or Asda one down in Kendal. Had to go around again!

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Boy at ASDA Grangemouth had me utterly livid lastnight. Tbf, so did the person behind him who could have nipped round past him, but the position of their cars and the way you come off that wee roundabout into the forecourt meant I was stuck waiting till these thick c***s moved. Seething, etc.

was there yesterday for fuel for the first time during the day in ages. The number of cars heading into the carwash were the worst just driving randomly round the forecourt to go to the carwash 

2 hours ago, Big Rider said:

Things I learned today, the bit about putting on her slap re makeup, leaked into the English language from Polari , the made up gay language.

Twas mentioned on R4 on my way to work today.

I was stuck behind an absolute roaster today who refused to make a right turn at traffic lights until the green filter arrow came on.

I was already annoyed at them for not pulling forward past the stop line into the area specifically marked for waiting to turn right. You can imagine my seethe (SEETHE) when they refused to budge when all the oncoming traffic had cleared. Their gesticulations following my blast of the horn suggested they genuinely believed they couldn't go until the arrow was lit.

I'm starting to think there's some truth in the expression about finding licences in boxes of cornflakes.

I was the c**t on the road today: I have my lights on auto and my bird had been driving my car and for some reason had turned them off. Got in the car tonight and drove for about 5 minutes with no lights on, wondering why everyone was flashing their lights at me me and that. image.png.7a8ff527a2619a5e39f7740fa0a0f17b.png

7 hours ago, Manifesto said:

Things I learned today, the bit about putting on her slap re makeup, leaked into the English language from Polari , the made up gay language.

Twas mentioned on R4 on my way to work today.

Nothing to do with driving but there's a Polish deli that I pass called "Bona Deli" and it always makes me think of Julian and Sandy

I was the c**t on the road today: I have my lights on auto and my bird had been driving my car and for some reason had turned them off. Got in the car tonight and drove for about 5 minutes with no lights on, wondering why everyone was flashing their lights at me me and that. image.png.7a8ff527a2619a5e39f7740fa0a0f17b.png
Why would anyone turn them off?!