The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

10 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Kinky still utterly toiling with his *** patter I see. How embarrassing for him to still be flailing away at this and getting laughed at by many different posters over many different threads.

Hes like an auld, pish stained Gareth from the office type character.

Ahh the old pretend laughter routine, that'll stop him in his tracks.

Some man, about to walk in to a shitstorm of a job, and hes away seeing Davie Guetta and becoming some weird Herbalife-type re seller.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

Some man, about to walk in to a shitstorm of a job, and hes away seeing Davie Guetta and becoming some weird Herbalife-type re seller.

Don't forget Vaporised......Stevie will undoubtedly be seen strutting his stuff in the Tech. Area whilst gulping down some avocado & groinsweat infused cancersteam.

4 hours ago, nsr said:

If only Celtic would offer Gerrard a job as a scout or something, for more money than Rangers have promised him.

He could probably get a job in McDonald's for more money than Rangers have promised him.

15 minutes ago, nsr said:

I dunno, I'd imagine they've *promised* him quite a bit. When it comes down to actually handing it over, he might well be better off in McD's.

Apparently Stevie G, Gero, Mr. Gerrard pending which lap dog your reading is on 2 million a year.. I doubt even Ronald McDonald is on that at Mickey D's.  Any sevconions confirm his actual wage? Mr. Gerard that is not Ronald McDonald.

Edited by Bohemian

23 minutes ago, nsr said:

I dunno, I'd imagine they've *promised* him quite a bit. When it comes down to actually handing it over, he might well be better off in McD's.

Soon Stevie G will discover the truth about Dave King....

giphy.gif

Edited by senorsoupe