The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

3 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
20 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:
4/6 Russia
DangerMouse
Aviva
Mole
Pancreas
Glasgow Rangers

Edit - I never knew Russia bordered Poland.

Where the hell did you think was in between? Prussia?

• Estonia
  • Latvia
  • Lithuania
  • Belarus
  • Ukraine

Did you just think these countries didn't exist?

It's the Kaliningrad oblast which did indeed host some World Cup games this year.

I was once involved in a pub quiz which had a bonus sheet on which you had to fill in all the countries of Europe and it had this enclave as one of the answers. The quizmaster just about made it out alive after the big reveal. Total dick move.

Anyhoo...

5b61eb4d717fc_Screenshot_2018-07-31Possibleendtothestripsaga.thumb.png.d4fedab4086dfb54c67067dcb5f19745.png

A plainitive cry from a primitive guy.

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Apparently it’s because of Kaliningrad, which I had no clue about.

IMG_1798.jpg.a3062963a68f5f29445bbdde4f8f0525.jpg

I was the same I had no clue about this until the World Cup but it turns out the Russians moved nuclear missiles to Kaliningrad at the start of this year https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-nuclear-missiles-kaliningrad-baltic-sea-poland-lithuania-nato-a8199011.html

Obviously off-topic but imagine what it must be like for these countries living right next door to Russia.  Scottish/English twitter exchanges are always good for some strong discussion about independence.........I wonder if its the same for the people who live in these countries/Russia expect the Russian nationals reply is simply that they would f**k them up badly.

21 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Idiot post of the day, not that I am surprised.  For the grey and green dross and their diddy fluffers like you?  To quote Picasso, "It doesn't take a minute, it takes a lifetime"

21 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not at all.  Just pathetic to see you justifying your tawdry G&G pals.

Me?  I almost never make light of anything.  You must be confusing me with a poster with a sense of humour.

:lol: The fucking state of you on a public forum.

The more intelligently superior you try to come across as only makes you look more stupid than you already are. :1eye

42 minutes ago, coprolite said:

i think the axis is inverted.

negative expenditure is income.

simpletons

According to the now banned "Tedi", debt should be seen as investment into the club. Loans are not loans to be paid back and is working capital to be forgotten about as soon as the next loan/investment has been approved.

35 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol: The fucking state of you on a public forum.

The more intelligently superior you try to come across as only makes you look more stupid than you already are. :1eye

You calling anyone a state.....

1 hour ago, bennett said:

You calling anyone a state.....

The fucking state of you anaw! a banned *** who makes fun of child abuse sticking up for another *** who has also mocked child abuse?  You couldn't make this shit up.

Orange tap,  where is it Billy ahhhhh .. I just wanna wear it and show how staunch I am.... FTP, WATP, pure staunch Billy aye.  Going for 55, Stevie G aye, pure brilliant and staunch

Fuckin mutants

Edited by Bohemian

14 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Always remember this ya new club fucks...

Rangers+v+Hibernian+William+Hill+Scottish+ICKtrH_PwZhx.jpg

Just the thought of them receiving their losers medals from a lidl bag in the dressing rooms, with exuberance taking place above and around  them...will keep me amused for decades

Just the thought of them receiving their losers medals from a lidl bag in the dressing rooms, with exuberance taking place above and around  them...will keep me amused for decades

After the full team were assaulted as well....

IMG_0293.jpg

16 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

4/6 

Russia

DangerMouse

Aviva

Mole

Pancreas

Glasgow Rangers

Edit - I never knew Russia bordered Poland.

Of course, The Thyroid produces Thyroxine which regulates the Pancreas production of Insulin.

I never even considered the Rusia-Poland border.

Finland and Norway narrowed it down to Sweden or Russia and there's no way that Sweden has 14 borders.

17 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Playing trivial pursuit today and got stuck at the last one, had to be the orange segment. emoji853.png

IMG_1797.jpg.8594e0c1220c7ff80a2802b041687883.jpg

What the questions on this trivial pursuit card and the subsequent posts indicates is that there is some debate as to the answers to questions 1-5 but everybody knows the answer to question 6 except the supporters of said club ;) 

23 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

The fucking state of you anaw! a banned *** who makes fun of child abuse sticking up for another *** who has also mocked child abuse?  You couldn't make this shit up.

Hypocrite

• a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
  • a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose privatelife, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements