What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

10 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I've been in Barca's club shop and anything you could think of had a Barca badge stamped on it. I don't remember ever seeing Barca suitcases though. 

I was in Barca's club shop many years ago, and the first thing I saw was two Celtic fans taking selfies with a Celtic ball that was on the shelf.

2 hours ago, Scooby_Doo said:

I was in Barca's club shop many years ago, and the first thing I saw was two Celtic fans taking selfies with a Celtic ball that was on the shelf.

Doesn't seem that tinpot t.b.f. 

13 hours ago, Empty It said:

OF fans are just absolute weirdos

Screenshot_20240617_234701_Chrome.jpg

outwith the knuckledraggers I bet the decent England supporters (of which there are some) are as embarassed by these guys as we are

On 17/06/2024 at 11:52, hk blues said:

I'm in the Philippines and have worn a couple of Dundee tops when I went to watch my wee lad play but other than that nada. And yep, I was sweating like Jimmy Saville at a kid's party by the end of the day! 

Only yourself to blame. In that heat and humidity, why didn’t you just wear one top?

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

outwith the knuckledraggers I bet the decent England supporters (of which there are some) are as embarassed by these guys as we are

Absolutely.  English people do not look at these freaks and think, "This fellow is one of us!"

I’ve seen a couple of videos circulating from Germany where there’s been Hibs fans on a train singing a Hibs song, and then the P&B twitter account last night posted a video of a big group singing Sunshine on Leith.

This is more of a general point rather than being aimed at Hibs fans, it just so happens those were the videos I stumbled across, but am I alone in thinking while in Germany, singing club affiliated songs has at least a hint of tinpottery?

I fly out on Saturday and I think if I find myself on a plane, train or in a pub surrounded by others wearing Scotland gear but belting out club songs then I’d be cringing a bit.

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

I’ve seen a couple of videos circulating from Germany where there’s been Hibs fans on a train singing a Hibs song, and then the P&B twitter account last night posted a video of a big group singing Sunshine on Leith.

This is more of a general point rather than being aimed at Hibs fans, it just so happens those were the videos I stumbled across, but am I alone in thinking while in Germany, singing club affiliated songs has at least a hint of tinpottery?

I fly out on Saturday and I think if I find myself on a plane, train or in a pub surrounded by others wearing Scotland gear but belting out club songs then I’d be cringing a bit.

Aye but it’s a guid song.

9 minutes ago, AJF said:

If its the same video I've seen, looked like two mwi guys on the wind up.

Been here since yesterday and not seen or heard anything club related other than one guy in a hearts top.

But aye, go back to supporting clubs onces we're papped out.

6 hours ago, AJF said:

Club tops I've seen Aberdeen, Motherwell and Clyde. 

In terms of club songs haven't heard anything. We did sing Karaoke in Cologne after the England game and most songs sung were by a Scottish artist or Scottish linked. Sunshine on Leith was sung and it got the same reception as every other song, positive