What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

On 23/07/2023 at 21:30, topcat(The most tip top) said:

No

1st person singular: I lose

2nd person singular: you lose

3rd person singular: he loses

1st person plural:  we lose

2nd person plural: youse lose (as in you guys lose)

3rd person plural: they lose

we are both laughing and learning on this thread but I’ll try to get back to shit puns soon

Fixed. 

I'm not sure how much a match ball is these days, it used to be sixty quid ten seasons ago. Even for a well supported club like the Rookie Cookie some wee shite running off with two match balls is not funny when every penny is a prisoner these days. 

1 hour ago, Staggie_93 said:

IMG_5448.png

I don’t see any problem here. 

The cameras focused only on the draw area, so why would having this exact same setup in a different location make any difference?

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

Does comparing yourself as a Celtic fan to Rosa Parks count?

Absolutely mind boggling stuff assuming it’s not a parody, Celtic fans bang on about “x many trebles this” and also “the ref are against us”. Makes the feat more impressive I suppose when the officials are working against you. 

The Rosa Parks comparison is just embarrassing 

3 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Absolutely mind boggling stuff assuming it’s not a parody, Celtic fans bang on about “x many trebles this” and also “the ref are against us”. Makes the feat more impressive I suppose when the officials are working against you. 

The Rosa Parks comparison is just embarrassing 

I think it also needs to be pointed out that this nut job produced and released a film titled “Anyone But Celtic” with the clubs blessing, letting him film in the stadium. I think it’s ‘Premiere’ was also held at Celtic Park.

42 minutes ago, AJF said:

Does comparing yourself as a Celtic fan to Rosa Parks count?

That is sensational, even by the standards of that particular fan base.

Obviously, the Rosa Parks bit is staggeringly beyond any kind of parody.  However, it would be a mistake to overlook the sheer majesty of his closing words : "We're as much the biggest club in Scotland as anyone else." It's hard to argue with such a coherent case.