BBC bias

10 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The Cultists are getting increasingly tetchy and decreasingly tolerant.  Imagine thinking you had no choice in who you support, with don't join if you can't conform' being the subtext.

If their increasingly ethno-nationalist putsch ever does succeed I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Brave New Scotland establishing residential training centres to reorientate subversives like you.  One Scotland Many Cultures?  Yer having a laugh.

It works for the vast majority of us.  As a complete outsider, i wouldn't expect you to get it due to your obscene 17th century mindset.   Fanny

On 27/08/2019 at 13:42, Paco said:

It wasn’t bias but I struggled to understand the point of the BBC journo’s question to Trump for the 6 o’clock news the other day - she asked whether Trump would ‘do over’ the UK in a trade deal. Trump responded by gibbering about how he loves the UK and got a plug in for Turnberry.

But quite seriously, what did she actually expect him to say to that? A genuinely pointless question, and I’ve no idea at all what the value in asking it was.

Six quid for a Kit Kat at Turnberry, no shit.

Edited by Kuro

37 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

If you're highlights in life are being a major fanny and thinking you're being clever, then so be it.  However, your deflection tactics hold no sway here i'm afraid.

Did i say fanny ??

You did, you are.

And no deflection, I never said that they are worse. 

Deflection, snp tactics.

1 minute ago, hearthammer said:

Who ??    Worse ??    Fannae Anglais ??     Vous   ???     

2 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

BBC just called the Queen a Tory on radio, all is forgiven.

2 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

2 hours ago, Glenanover said:

What about the snp's history ? They are worse.

The Cultists are getting increasingly tetchy and decreasingly tolerant.  Imagine thinking you had no choice in who you support, with don't join if you can't conform' being the subtext.

If their increasingly ethno-nationalist putsch ever does succeed I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Brave New Scotland establishing residential training centres to reorientate subversives like you.  One Scotland Many Cultures?  Yer having a laugh.

The only ethno-nationalist putsch is in Westminster.

1 hour ago, Billy Jean King said:

That's a totally pish assumption to be fair. I'm Scottish and vote SNP but I'm an England supporter when it comes to cricket and I know a good few like me.

Not sure what your quoting, but I'm always happy to see the English cricket team beat the Aussies, and most teams, but I wouldn't say "we" beat them. There's no hard and fast rules about this though, I'm not Norman Tebbit. But reading someone say "I never in a million years thought it was possible we would win the test.  Im still celebrating 🏏🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿" after a continual spiel about how useless and corrupt the Scots are, especially nationalists, I don't think it would be a pish assumption to think he was English.

Edited by welshbairn

It's fine to support another nation, most of us do it during World cups and Euros.

It's also fine to support the England and Wales cricket team, Scotland don't play test match cricket at a high level.

I support Australian national sides for family reasons, love to see them do well. Whenever they play against Scottish teams of any sport, I want them crushed, tears and spotters, crying into their baggy greens, I don't give a Castlemaine XXXX.

Supporting another nation against your own, actually cheering on your fellow countrymens biggest rivals and hoping your own nation is defeated marks you out as OFTW.