The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

20 hours ago, pandarilla said:

The team that best us 6-1?

I thought they absolutely destroyed us in that game, and looked far better than they had done in their early reincarnations (c2013-14).

I thought we were magnificent until their second goal went in and from then on they ripped us a new arsehole which was difficult to watch. I left when their fourth went in which is only the second time I have ever left a game early.

I thought we were magnificent until their second goal went in and from then on they ripped us a new arsehole which was difficult to watch. I left when their fourth went in which is only the second time I have ever left a game early.
I would have left early if it hadn't been for the Scottish Constabulary locking us in the SRE.

1 minute ago, rb123! said:
9 minutes ago, Edmond Dantès said:

I would have left early if it hadn't been for the Scottish Constabulary locking us in the SRE.

When did you try to leave? I got out fine.

Just now, rb123! said:
1 minute ago, Edmond Dantès said:
When did you try to leave? I got out fine.

Think it was about five minutes before the end or something

Ah right, it was about 18 minutes before the end that I trudged frozen stiff down Somerset Road. A horrible day and an awful match.

4 hours ago, rb123! said:
4 hours ago, Edmond Dantès said:

I forgot about that, utter lunacy from the cops! 

The cops were total wankers that day at full time , locking in home fans to let the knuckle draggers out first , total opposite of what every other club do , just heard Garry McCallister on TV there and he says they are treating the Ayr game in exactly the same way they did Villarreal, I hope he knows that we are more lethal than Villarreal 

37 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

The cops were total wankers that day at full time , locking in home fans to let the knuckle draggers out first , total opposite of what every other club do , just heard Garry McCallister on TV there and he says they are treating the Ayr game in exactly the same way they did Villarreal, I hope he knows that we are more lethal than Villarreal 

I hope he doesn’t.

Anyone got any links or anything to see the game? 

See Foderankham is playing in goal for them. What I'd pay to see Forrest take the ball off him and score again.

I've never seen Ayr win against Rankers in my lifetime, it goes well beyond hatred for me. I hope this is the time it goes Ayrs way. A good game at least. 

8 hours ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Reserves lost 5-2 to East Kilbride tonight. Don't know what kind of team they had out

I would imagine 90% of it would’ve been made up of 18s players and the likes of Ecrepont, Hilton, Hare-Reid would’ve been the “senior players”. Even a chance Hare-Reid not playing with being involved tonight in the squad.