The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Duku is a interesting one. He started the season on fire before fading away. 

I asked about him on the Raith thread purely because I liked the look of him and had hoped we might’ve been interested. Apparently he got COVID around Christmas time and never really looked the same.

Gozie Ugwu is still a free agent and one I’d take. Miles Storey has also left ICT and is probably the type of forward Hopkin would sign.

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I asked about him on the Raith thread purely because I liked the look of him and had hoped we might’ve been interested. Apparently he got COVID around Christmas time and never really looked the same.

Gozie Ugwu is still a free agent and one I’d take. Miles Storey has also left ICT and is probably the type of forward Hopkin would sign.

EEK !!!

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Ugwu was injured for most of the first half of the season so he didn't get as much game time as Duku, but between the two of them I'd pick Ugwu. 

McGlynn obviously reckoned he could do better than both of them though, and I'd back him on that gamble. 

I'm beginning to hope any striker we get in now is an unknown and we can at least live in hope for a few weeks we have found a diamond in the rough, the thought of a striker who's been round half the clubs in the championship and averages about 5 goals a season gives me the fear.

4 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

I'm beginning to hope any striker we get in now is an unknown and we can at least live in hope for a few weeks we have found a diamond in the rough, the thought of a striker who's been round half the clubs in the championship and averages about 5 goals a season gives me the fear.

Bring back Andre wright

45 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

A couple pictures been put on Twitter from pre season. The only faces I don’t recognise are youngsters I think.

I'm sure the player to the right of Jim Duffy and wearing the number 9 top is Ross Love. I think I can see Gabe Skeoch in the group photo, and  Finn Ecrepont is in the foreground of the last picture.

Edited by RedEd

The fact that ICT signed Duku gives me a little positivity. I reckon we can match anything Inverness can pay so maybe Hoppy has a better option on his mind . On saying that Inverness have a nice shape about them with their last three signings . 

Also, 3 and a half weeks until our first competitive fixture and no one has seen a glimpse of a new home top. What’s going on just now, for the last few years we were getting them out on sale mid May etc. They stuck in a container again in the Atlantic?