The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

12 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

500 is truly pathetic. You could easily get that spread out on the North terracing (home and away), factor in the railway end, SRE, family stand and we should be allowed 800 minimum. Maybe robbo will know this, are they opening all parts of the ground?

Tickets will be available for the following areas of the Stadium: Main Stand (West Stand), Somerset Road End and the North Terracing.

1 hour ago, No_Problemo said:

Confirmed as 500, I would like to see a written explanation in terms of SAC’s reasoning behind their decision tbh. 

South Ayrshire Council is historically Ayr United's toughest opponent. 

22 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

500 is truly pathetic. You could easily get that spread out on the North terracing (home and away), factor in the railway end, SRE, family stand and we should be allowed 800 minimum. Maybe robbo will know this, are they opening all parts of the ground?

500 can be easily contained in the area open ,Railway end is closed as we were limited to 500. , if we were allowed more the railway end would have opened , once in I  think you  may need to stay in the area that you purchased your ticket for to maintain social distancing , can’t have all crowd going behind goals If Ayr shooting that way , not sure of regulations as not seen them yet , all the above is my opinion as I have not been informed of all the finer  official details as for 800 we wanted more but unfortunately have been only given the government recommendation of 500 , club could not have done anymore to get council to increase capacity 

Edited by Finlay21

5 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

500 people is a twentieth of the ground. 

Gotta be brutal here but if anyone's expecting us to be back to normal going into grounds by August 9th then they'll be sorely disappointed.

I am led to believe we will have 1500/2000  from 19th July which can be accommodated with social distancing rules that Nicola was hinting today will remain for a long time yet , I agree that it’s unlikely to be much more than that for a while , unless she backs down on the social distancing rules , I wish she would follow the same criteria as English football grounds , we need to get in with our life’s 

Edited by Finlay21

1 hour ago, No_Problemo said:

Confirmed as 500, I would like to see a written explanation in terms of SAC’s reasoning behind their decision tbh. 

23 minutes ago, Caledonian said:

Inverness, Peterhead, the old firm, SAC

12 minutes ago, Caledonian said:

It's rotten. It even has the potential to create divisions between fans who get in and those who don't. Better to let nobody in.

Cant agree with better letting no one in , in big cup ties , finals etc loads of fans don’t manage to get a ticket for the event , why should the successful ones be punished 

7 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Messaged my mate too see if he wants to go .we will probably share a car going too ground .but will we need to social distance when at stadium ? 

I wondered the same thing with me and my grandad. Surely to god you don't travel together and split up. What a fucking riddy that would be.

1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:

Does our council ever do anything to help its constituents if it’s not going to benefit the councillors 

Their latest masterclass solution they've proposed today is "Parking charges are never popular, but they do free up spaces, and this should encourage people back into the high street to the benefit of retailers."

Enough said when they think charging for parking is going to encourage people to use the town centre....