The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

There’s a reason for his absence and why he was away , but fell free to criticise a decision that was unavoidable , can’t believe the mentality of some people 

Edited by Finlay21

5 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

There’s a reason for his absence and why he was away , but fell free to criticise a decision that was unavoidable , can’t believe the mentality of some people 

What is the reason of why he's down there instead of being at the game, today?? 

5 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

[best striker goes on holiday during the season]

[zero announcements from the club]

[fans find out on a matchday]

Resident Club #ITK: how dare you criticise this!!!

1 minute ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Nothing to do with anyone apart from him and club ,but certainly not just a jolly 

7 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

I don’t think it’s any of our business tbh. 

7 minutes ago, Thumper said:

[best striker goes on holiday during the season]

[zero announcements from the club]

[fans find out on a matchday]

Resident Club #ITK: how dare you criticise this!!!

The team preview should have stated he was unavailable, but it’s not really that big a deal. 

It's not convenient from a football point of view, undoubtedly, but I don't think anyone could say that Moffat lacks commitment to the club.  Most of us have probably taken time off from a job before for personal reasons, and this is probably no different to that. 

I'm not ITK (infact, as far from it as possible), and we should have more players signed already by this stage to cover it.

Edited by super_carson

Just now, No_Problemo said:

I don’t think it’s any of our business tbh. 

The team preview should have stated he was unavailable, but it’s not really that big a deal. 

I am led to believe it was only this morning he became unavailable, that’s why nothing in the pre match 

If Moffat was given leave for personal reasons then that’s fair enough. It’s not up to us to be critical of how it was handled given it’s a private matter. It’s not ideal but if it’s just one match it’s not a big deal.