The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

We struggled v Albion last season and went a goal down iirc? Still think we'll win by at least 2 goals today 

Tom Walsh was superb in that game.  Substituted just after half time with a slight strain and wasn’t seen again for 3 months…

3 minutes ago, HMIP said:

Tom Walsh was superb in that game.  Substituted just after half time with a slight strain and wasn’t seen again for 3 months…

Then Zanatta came on for him and scored a beauty and I thought to myself "maybe he isn't that bad after all".      Silly. 

3 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

I always think it’s sad to see any football ground slowly disintegrating over time - nature reclaiming it piece by piece.  There is probably more wildlife behind the goal on the left than at a zoo.

That's no way to speak about the locals of Coatbridge.

Being perfectly honest, Hopkin is going to get much less time than I would give anyone else - simply because his style of football doesn’t make the slightest bit of sense to me and it is of course horrific to watch. When he spoke about having different styles of play, he was absolutely fucking at it. It’s one style of play, and it’s brutal. 

First half we have been mediocre, created maybe 5-6 good chances, given away maybe 3-4. Surrendered a lot of possession by launching the ball but in points where football has broken out we have looked quite good. 
Beyond those spells, it is pointless having a midfield, we put the ball over it when we have possession and they are missing when we don’t.

maybe a few subs in the second half will change it……..

Welcome to hoofball so far...but to be fair, the pitch isn't exactly conducive to one-touch, on-the-deck stuff. A couple of good chances if the right ball had been played inside the box but apart from that....🤢

4 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Any other straws to clutch?

BBC didn't bother sending anyone to Cliftonhill to witness the Suicide of Football but all you can hear from Firhill behind the commentators is people screaming RUBBISH and SHITE.

Edited by Thumper

Just now, Thumper said:

BBC didn't bother sending anyone to Cliftonville to witness the Suicide of Football but all you can hear from Firhill behind the commentators is people screaming RUBBISH and SHITE.

Why would they send someone over to Northern Ireland?