The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, UpInTheAyr said:

We could be descending into the fiery pits of hell and their would still be some saying that.

I guess the emerging question is whether this is all down to Hopkin or if the lack of preparedness for the start of the season indicates underlying financial issues.  

1 minute ago, HMIP said:

I guess the emerging question is whether this is all down to Hopkin or if the lack of preparedness for the start of the season indicates underlying financial issues.  

Underlying financial issues? With the player budget?

6 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

What happens if you win at penalties?

You go a bit red in the face, get on the bus home with your tail between your legs and try to work out transfer plans C and D. Quickly. 

Edited by BukyOHare

4 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Me... right now...

bored how i met your mother GIF

In the same boat, watching this thinking can I really be bothered with a full season of this. Clutching at the straws of this being a new system, still players to come in and match fitness will likely be lacking at present. 

2 minutes ago, HMIP said:

Where you getting this from? Need to show your workings here.

1 minute ago, HMIP said:

We have apparently a bigger budget than last season. Not picking up decent prospects for free and established players on a nod and a wink before the end of the season means recruiting has been harder. More A than B

This has pretty much confirmed my fears from last season. We were told the end of last season wasn’t Hopkin’s team and players maybe weren’t giving everything for him.
Well it’s his team now and it’s the same eye-bleeding, totally ineffectual hoofball.
Adeloye looks like he might be decent if we play to his feet too.