The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

17 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Or just around us within touching distance, same with QOS and Morton.

Aye, that makes more sense.

At least Queen of the South and Dunfermline are playing each other today so we won't end up bottom. 

Edited by Trogdor

16 hours ago, Roxanne's man said:

I found it even stranger that Chris Iwelumo was asked his thoughts on Adeloye not scoring clear chances.

I'm sure he'd know a thing or two on that.

Surprisingly, he had been working as a striker coach.

He must have been coaching Adeloye judging by some of his misses last night.

The bottom half of this league is utter garbage and Ayr are still going to get relegated.

Adeloye would benefit from better management. Fortunately for him he'll be away the second the summer transfer window opens.

McFadden saying in the commentary that Chalmers's comically bad free kick was unusual is maybe a good thing: it indicates to Chalmers that McFadden pays literally no attention to him. Maybe that might make him sleep worse at night.

13 minutes ago, Thumper said:

The bottom half of this league is utter garbage and Ayr are still going to get relegated.

Adeloye would benefit from better management. Fortunately for him he'll be away the second the summer transfer window opens.

McFadden saying in the commentary that Chalmers's comically bad free kick was unusual is maybe a good thing: it indicates to Chalmers that McFadden pays literally no attention to him. Maybe that might make him sleep worse at night.

Chalmers has never really looked good in an Ayr shirt unfortunately 😒 That free kick was hoachin. He just didn't look like he wanted to be there tbh.

Though, there's not many in the squad I can think that can convert free kicks like that 😔

28 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Considering our fixtures over the festive period, we really need to win at Palmerston. A place where we never ever win. Not for years. Lovely stuff.

If I've got my stats right we haven't won there since August 2002 in the league?

51 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Considering our fixtures over the festive period, we really need to win at Palmerston. A place where we never ever win. Not for years. Lovely stuff.

Big game for both clubs, to be sure. Think Morton are up at Gayfield too, so a great opportunity.