The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

11 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

To be fair he’s more than likely been sacked, we just don’t have anyone to tweet it. 

It'll leak anyway if he gets sacked. The longer it goes without hearing anything the more concerned I am that he's staying. Although Kerr wasn't sacked until about 4pm on the Sunday if memory serves.

I think we could be waiting for a while yet.

The biggest thing for me his his utter apathy in his interviews. Most of us have been there, in a job that we don't give a flying f**k about anymore. We need someone to fire a rocket up the players and somehow persuade the fans back. I've not been since Raith away, which I hate to admit. But I had enough after that day, and I know loads of other 'die hards' who are voting with their feet.

4 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

It'll leak anyway if he gets sacked. The longer it goes without hearing anything the more concerned I am that he's staying. Although Kerr wasn't sacked until about 4pm on the Sunday if memory serves.

I think we could be waiting for a while yet.

I'm not going to sleep out of the excitement that he'll be gone!

_104369445_0b19b561-f45c-479e-bb41-501094d14f19.jpg

10 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

I am in no way a Duffy fan but even if he’s gone in the morning that same squad will still be there. With the exception of a few players it is a very poor team. So we are still left with a bunch of no hopers 

There's enough in this team to stay up, easily. There are about five who are irredeemably pish; the rest would be much better under superior management.

5 minutes ago, Thumper said:

There's enough in this team to stay up, easily. There are about five who are irredeemably pish; the rest would be much better under superior management.

You do have a point tbf, Moffat, Adeloye, O'Connor, Maxwell and Murdoch have potential, possibly Reading and Bradley too. 

Players have just given up and it's the Hopkin Jobbers of McGinty, Fjortoft and Salkeld pulling everyone else down

24 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Don't know why we'd pick a certain time to announce it.

I reckon we'll get a VOR tweet tomorrow night and it'll be confirmed by the club on Monday morning.

Believe chairman was not at game today , hopefully phone discussions have taking place tonight 

Let there be no doubt that the Championship as always is a fiercely competitive league but after 18 games the only part time team* are top of the table.

That tell's it's own story with regards to the actual quality required to challenge at the top of the table without a Hearts, Dundee United or Hibs like years past. 

* Absolutely no disrespect to them. Totally there on merit.

Edited by BukyOHare

10 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I think you are correct , If today we had Bradley, Moffat , and Baird instead of Salkeld, McGinty and McAllister we would have performed much better I think , this mess is down to poor team selection and constant chopping changing team , think even player are confused with the selection along with him standing on the sidelines showing no emotion and not looking like changing tactics even when it’s obvious to everyone else in attendance that it’s not working 

11 minutes ago, rb123! said:

You do have a point tbf, Moffat, Adeloye, O'Connor, Maxwell and Murdoch have potential, possibly Reading and Bradley too. 

Players have just given up and it's the Hopkin Jobbers of McGinty, Fjortoft and Salkeld pulling everyone else down

Don’t dare leave out McAllister from that list of shame