The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, Richey Edwards said:

I am beginning to think that this appointment is ANOTHER mistake.

Seems insane to even think this, but I’ve no idea what Bullen is even trying to achieve.  Those subs are just random nonsense.  We’re playing so many early punts up the park that you have to think this is the direction to the players from the manager.  

I am contemplating not going on Saturday because the rugby is on

I don’t even like rugby that much

Bullen has made us worse, not learned over the last half a dozen games looks like he is going to take us down.

No reactions from dropped players, no forward plan and and an absolutely ball’less performance.

f**k the lot of them 

Seriously, the next time we appoint a manager we should just pick a name out the phone book.  Bullen has shown absolutely nothing since taking over - Duffy got more of a reaction than he has.  The 2 on loan boys look, unsurprisingly, like they might have some pedigree.  The other 3 look like what they are - pub league jobbers.

I like Bryden and I think he shows bits and pieces of decent potential, with some of his link up play etc. Can anyone genuinely justify him being used as our first attacking substitution though? At this point if the season, desperate for a goal and with Adeloye, O’Connor, Gondoh and McInroy on the bench.