The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

16 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Absolutely - plus has played at LB and everywhere across midfield over the last couple of seasons. 

Never knew he was so versatile. Presume it would be a loan at this stage but his career seems to have really stalled since Goodwin left. 

ETA: I still have no idea who the petrol emoji is supposed to be? I’m guessing the tree is Forrest? A signing I could see happening in a couple of years but Rodgers seems to really rate him. 

Just now, Scott-ish said:

Big player for Wingate & Finchley in the Isthmian league last season I hear. Plays any position on the pitch including keeper.

Glendinning right now...

Lets Talk Laptop GIF by NBC

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Never knew he was so versatile. Presume it would be a loan at this stage but his career seems to have really stalled since Goodwin left. 

ETA: I still have no idea who the petrol emoji is supposed to be? I’m guessing the tree is Forrest? A signing I could see happening in a couple of years but Rodgers seems to really rate him. 

It took me a while but I’m assuming it’s for Aberdeen….

But yeah, seems perfect for the attacking central midfield role as he also has the versatility to drop in and help out deeper. 

Oakley I believe!

12 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I am completely lost as to who it is 

the tree- definitely not coming as he’s still being played 

The tree has only played for 7 minutes over two appearances all season.  Last playing in November. 

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

The tree has only played for 7 minutes over two appearances all season.  Last playing in November. 

Not Oakley then as he’s down for four games this season. 

16 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Posting cryptic clues instead of just naming the player is pish patter imo. Either say the name or don’t post anything. Ryan Duncan was the player @itzdrk was referring too, no idea about @ComradeDiego

It’s as if the availability of any given player is known only to us, and to speak his name will alert other clubs..…🤦

1 minute ago, Superhursy7 said:

Ahui never recovered from the Morton game, probably best if he goes back.

Again that was Bullens fault for just throwing him in after less than 24 hours after signing. Probably hadn’t been able to meet the full team until the morning of the game 

Sanders looks like he will be a solid signing and if we can get deals for Duncan and Oakley then they would also be very good signings. Send Ahui back to Lincoln, get another midfielder and a left back and it would leave the team looking fairly solid.

Albinson

Oakley Sanders McGinty Reading*

Dempsey New

Chalmers Duncan Murphy 

Dowds

*Obviously if we can get a better LB in then he'd go in instead of Reading.

That team should be more than enough to keep us clear of any trouble.