The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, mugen_power said:

Does anyone have any idea if Viaplay have sold International broadcast rights to anyone (or even the SFA themselves?)

I found one place that said ESPN+ has Canada rights, which is wrong as ESPN+ is a USA subscription, the game also isn't on their schedule tomorrow, all Bundesliga and LaLiga

Another one said Paramount had Scottish Football rights, but they have no Sports channels anymore

Is there a non-AIDS way to get streams? The hesgoal nonsense and other of their ilk just aren't worth it

It's not on in Canada.  

Screenshot_20240209-163757.png

4 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

Viaplay have shut down in Canada, moved everything to Bell Media and no longer have sports

Someone said Fubo but can't see any Scottish games listed

Might need to go down to the Rangers supporters club hahaha

Sorry bud, didn't realise you were over there.

I had to watch the 2002 cup final V them in the Naffi, surrounded by h*ns and drums lol.... But I'm glad I watched it. Get your ass down and have a few beers.

I think you can subscribe to rangers TV for £6 a month or something but I don't have a VPN to check what that is if you are international. Much better idea than spending your time surrounded by rangers fans IMO. 

Edited by itzdrk

30 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I think you can subscribe to rangers TV for £6 a month or something but I don't have a VPN to check what that is if you are international. Much better idea than spending your time surrounded by rangers fans IMO. 

£9.99 for a 3 day pass, the £6 sub doesn't give any live video

Might be my only choice, would defo rather pay for the viaplay coverage as at least Ayr technically get half of that 

2 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Can probably get an ok stream as it’s “them” through viprow but they will have loads of ads/viruses. Don’t know if they have an official stream to buy online outside the uk

Your computer after streaming on viprow.

2 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

FTFY

Haven't been on a fitba forum session since meeting some Honestpage members in the downstairs bit of the river cottage about 15 year ago :lol: 

Edited by mugen_power

4 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

Haven't been on a fitba forum session since meeting some Honestpage members in the downstairs bit of the river cottage about 15 year ago :lol: 

Ah, the Honest Page.

I had an absolute shiter of a username on there. I was about 11 when I signed up for it.