The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

32 minutes ago, Highland Exile said:

What on earth has happened to Franny? Not even in squad on Sat. Has he shat in Broonies shoe too? (He’s a brave man if so…)

He’s either injured or not up to it in training.

If he’s fit then it isn’t a ringing endorsement that two managers in a row are reluctant to select him.

15 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

Yes. I watch training every week. 

So you, a complete by-stander can tell how much effort someone is putting in during training. Bullen would absoulotley love you. 

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

So you, a complete by-stander can tell how much effort someone is putting in during training. Bullen would absoulotley love you. 

He absoulotley loved me, gutted he's away!

Listen, learn and adapt.

If you can do all 3 you will be in the team, if not, I don’t see Brown wasting any time on you.

He’s mentioned it too many times already about the players listening to what he wants, and seems quite happy with the majority of them for now.

My immediate hope for Brown was him getting a tune out of this squad where BGM couldn’t - and I would argue that he has done already.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

I think Amartey not playing will be down to an injury but fwiw I doubt Brown would be using him all that much if he was fit. 

I’m not sure how any of us can know how Amartey would play given his lack of game time but 2 managers and a temporary manager (unknown injury aside) have seen fit to not play him. I personally have been excited by his glancing appearances but I don’t see him in training day to day so I’m going to trust in the opinions of 3 different team selectors. “Up to game speed” is a cliche I would like to see tested all the same. That cliche means playing a majority of consecutive matches and I’m not sure we are in a position to experiment. I would 100% play him before I played McGeady again.

2 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

I’m not sure how any of us can know how Amartey would play given his lack of game time but 2 managers and a temporary manager (unknown injury aside) have seen fit to not play him. I personally have been excited by his glancing appearances but I don’t see him in training day to day so I’m going to trust in the opinions of 3 different team selectors. “Up to game speed” is a cliche I would like to see tested all the same. That cliche means playing a majority of consecutive matches and I’m not sure we are in a position to experiment. I would 100% play him before I played McGeady again.

I thought it was quite telling that Brown didn't even bother to bring him on at Ibrox: I very much doubt we will see McGeady on the park next season. 

3 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

I think Amartey was injured for both of White’s games in charge, and assuming has been struggling under Brown so far. 

There is definitely something there with Amartey, he is also raw in places but is only 24 so I would quite happily loan him out to league one (if we aren’t going to play him) and give him some time to get regular game time up here and get up to speed. 

2 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

I think Amartey was injured for both of White’s games in charge, and assuming has been struggling under Brown so far. 

There is definitely something there with Amartey, he is also raw in places but is only 24 so I would quite happily loan him out to league one (if we aren’t going to play him) and give him some time to get regular game time up here and get up to speed. 

Isn't Franny on a mutual option for the second year of his deal?

3 hours ago, mugen_power said:

Absolutely genius piece of satire, shame no one reads that forum lol

http://www.somersetroadend.com/forum/index.php?topic=1627.0&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Will he get his kit made especially for it, like the moff? 😂

yHya52u2TMqvPAc0wuQg0Q.webp

wWWlYETDTb2cRTaTYi2eig.webp

Edited by Roxanne's man