The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I’m having cat curry. It’ll be mediocre and a bit offensive.

19 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Nah, tonight I’m having beef meatball curry (gousto box) 

🤤 

Love the gousto stuff. We sign up to it when they offer us a discount and then keep the cards and recreate.

6 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

I’m having cat curry. It’ll be mediocre and a bit offensive.

Love the gousto stuff. We sign up to it when they offer us a discount and then keep the cards and recreate.

Yeah I like it cos it makes me cook. They aren’t labour intensive and it’s quicker than a takeaway. Generally I get it twice a month and they send me discounts the weeks I don’t use it. Only problem with it is they are ott with plastics 

3 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Still a tedious bore who has scunnered every Kilmarnock fan away from their thread so has to subject his “batnz” on every poor fucker on this forum. 

Don’t be raging all summer pal.

12 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Don’t be raging all summer pal.

Killie boy nobody on here actually thinks about your team , our club is on the move , it’s only a question of time now before we return to the top flight . Soon all your wee one liners will be defunct . So chill out and enjoy your final days being AYRshire’s representative in the premiership. The fleet is in motion . 

Just now, shizzlemanizzle said:

Ocht that’s lovely. Do you know what would make it lovelier? If it was a fucking dog. This Friday I’m doing a “f**k cats” post. And that’s on you.

Lighten up, you know you are allowed to like both cats and dogs. I would have a dog if I didn’t have a toddler (worse than a puppy btw) and a cat. I grew up with both cats and dogs and you have to admit my cat is rather cute

6 hours ago, motley123rock said:

Proud Dad moment as that’s my lad presenting with the light coloured hoodie and his twin brother at the end .  He worked ( as well as the others ) incredibly hard to put this together and it goes towards his end of year assessment/ grade. 

Really good listen that. Interesting to hear from different departments of the club and then obviously the fans at the end. Well done to your sons and everyone else involved for it. 

They fancying an unofficial club podcast next? 😉 

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

Really good listen that. Interesting to hear from different departments of the club and then obviously the fans at the end. Well done to your sons and everyone else involved for it. 

They fancying an unofficial club podcast next? 😉 

That’s an excellent suggestion. Since @itzdrk stopped doing his podcast there is a dearth of Ayr related podcasts.

Just now, shizzlemanizzle said:

That’s an excellent suggestion. Since @itzdrk stopped doing his podcast there is a dearth of Ayr related podcasts.

Aye, quite a few teams in this league do them. Raith, Morton, Partick Thistle etc. Always a decent listen particularly leading up and after (result depending) games against ourselves. 

10 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Lighten up, you know you are allowed to like both cats and dogs. I would have a dog if I didn’t have a toddler (worse than a puppy btw) and a cat. I grew up with both cats and dogs and you have to admit my cat is rather cute

I thought this was a ‘light’ chat. Apologies if any cats have been offended. Their owners can do one.

1 minute ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

I thought this was a ‘light’ chat. Apologies if any cats have been offended. Their owners can do one.

Felix is crying now, nice one.