The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Having previously had a go at the medical team to be sacked, I’m letting them off now and turning my attention to whoever allows John Gall in hospitality yesterday. Your days must surely be numbered. 

Who's John Gail??

34 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

The hysterics of wee Dougie at full time in no way made up for the devastation upon discovering the stand side kiosk had no limited jam portioned empire biscuits on sale. 

Marching across the pitch with his chest puffed up, looking like a wee Ned out for a scrap at the taxi rank 😂

24 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

Ex owner of Darvel now, lord knows why he was there

Maybe Smith is trying to woo him. I'd rather go without than have that wee opportunistic rat attached to the club.

1 hour ago, callum-ayr said:

Having previously had a go at the medical team to be sacked, I’m letting them off now and turning my attention to whoever allows John Gall in hospitality yesterday. Your days must surely be numbered. 

A list should be taken of all the guests that never flung the wee rodent oot 

Probably something to do with the fact he's the owner of the company that supplies all of our food for the pie stands.

*yes I'm well aware what else he famously makes*

................................turning my attention to whoever allows John Gall in hospitality yesterday.

Hope he paid to get in - maybe he's just decided to hang out here rather than watch that shite from up the road.