The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I’ve been sticking loads of old Raith clips on YouTube, think this one might be appreciated here.

Arrived in Kirkcaldy we were one down, parked the car at Beveridge Park as we went two nil down. Tried to get a discount at the gate as we were two down, only to be told it was 2-1. All I saw was a 3-0 away victory.

11 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I see Bob McHugh has left Morton as he’s been offered a deal by another Fulltime Championship club, I wonder if it could be us? Ex team mate of Kerr. 

Won't be us, we would have to start paying him as soon as we sign him.  That's not our jam. 

9 hours ago, Tigerland said:

Let’s just have a black life’s matter gathering every other week at Somerset Park . Bosh job done .

Absolutely, racism is shite. 

I’ve been sticking loads of old Raith clips on YouTube, think this one might be appreciated here.

I've been enjoying your videos over lockdown! Thanks for uploading. Almost daily I go on to check if your channel and Falkirk TV have any new 90s Scotsport/Football First stuff on.

I've been enjoying your videos over lockdown! Thanks for uploading. Almost daily I go on to check if your channel and Falkirk TV have any new 90s Scotsport/Football First stuff on.

Glad to hear you’ve been enjoying them, I’ve loved editing and posting them all and I’ve had some great feedback from Raith fans and even some ex players. I’ve got a 5-1 win against you guys going up at the weekend so be sure to tune in for that one [emoji6]

Here’s the other two Ayr games I have so far.

1 hour ago, Tommi_Pavlova said:

Who would we take from current frees kicking about?

For me Paul Paton, Kallum higginbotham, Jamie McDonald would be good shouts.

Hopefully some younger players than that. 

Guest Axle Grease
18 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Was Paul Paton not absolutely hounded at Falkirk for being unbelievably shite?

Maybe harsh judging anyone as part of that team though.

Shite club, shite team. 

Did an underestimated job for the Pars imo

25 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Was Paul Paton not absolutely hounded at Falkirk for being unbelievably shite?

Maybe harsh judging anyone as part of that team though.

Falkirk assured us he was a joke of a signing but turned out to be perfectly decent for us and was seen as the "dad" of the team. One of those signings that was good for the dressing rooms as much as for the performances on the park. 

Higginbotham was occasionally tremendous but the bad/anonymous/bad tempered version of him was the norm. Exciting player anyway as there is always the chance of him scoring a screamer or decking someone. 

If we’re looking for an experienced head to play in midfield I’d rather we looked at Stephen McGinn who’s been released by St Mirren.

I doubt another Premiership club will touch him so he’ll likely be in our league next season.