The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

You reckon there will be an announcement tonight?
I really don't know. I heard from a guy who heard from a guy (both upstanding reliable guys) that he has gone. I really hope it's true. They mighty be holding off until they've found someone to stand in for the interim.

Just now, Ayr23 said:
2 minutes ago, rb123! said:

I really don't know. I heard from a guy who heard from a guy (both upstanding reliable guys) that he has gone. I really hope it's true. They mighty be holding off until they've found someone to stand in for the interim.

Moff and Muirhead.....

Would quite like us to keep McCardle for more of an off field role tbh

1 minute ago, Ayr23 said:
2 minutes ago, rb123! said:

The new coach? I heard that he was brought in by smith not Kerr. 

4 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

You are both collateral damage.

Reveal hidden contents

Obvioulsy, your good selves are excepted. 

I know I come across as one of the more negative posters on here but over there I’d come across as a ray of sunshine 

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

If we’re looking at interim options it’s probably going to be either David White or Craig Dargo (if he still at the club??).

Derek Stillie might stay around but McCardle will be away with Kerr.

Davie White should be quietly ushered away if he attempts to get anywhere near the first team changing room. 

5 hours ago, rb123! said:

If Sinisalo injury is bad could see us getting Doohan until end of season.

Seems bonkers for Kerr to start this guy from St Mirren who first met the squad TODAY when you've got a back up who has worked with team in training whole season.

Anyone even know if this guy is any use or a complete donkey? Hasn't played a single game while at St Mirren

I didnt watch the game today so no idea how the new guy did. Feel Hare-Reid should have got a chance rather than some random from St Mirren, but it makes sense to have someone new who may be needed for a few games, especially if Ellis is leaving 

Just now, Thereisalight.. said:

I didnt watch the game today so no idea how the new guy did. Feel Hare-Reid should have got a chance rather than some random from St Mirren, but it makes sense to have someone new who may be needed for a few games, especially if Ellis is leaving 

He’s already going so we need a new keeper might get to keep the st mirren guy. He did ok today maybe should have done better with the goal but sinisalo wouldn’t have stopped it

1 minute ago, Rodders1910 said:
3 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:
Davie White should be quietly ushered away if he attempts to get anywhere near the first team changing room. 

Why? Can't say I know much about Davie white if I'm honest

He was assistant to Roberts, and seems to have been less than helpful. 

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Screenshot_20210227-194622_Chrome.jpg