The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

18 minutes ago, wullieaufc said:

How’s the sizing of the home kit compared to the away one?

I have both and I would say slightly more room in new home top 

Edited by Finlay21

Who's the two strikers? Harker??? Some Austrian Bloke?? Jack Hamilton?? I'm gonna get far too carried away here and say Jonathan Afolabi??

Holy f**k the start of the season is in danger of getting exciting and that Daire O'Connor is a sexy fucker 😍

The exciting forward is hoping to become a new fans' favourite at Somerset

Notice we've loaned out 3 of the youngsters. Kinlay Bilham to Irvine Meadow, Andy Heaney to Troon and Jonny Hogg to Rossvale.

Wouldn't be surprised if Alex Jeanes and Paul Smith go on loan as well once McAllister is fit and we bring in another striker. 

Ryan Wallace is leaving East Fife due to a rumoured fall out with Young. I know he’s mainly been used as a League One striker but was he not half decent at this level with Dunfermline before going PT.

1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:

Good start to the week , 2 New players and new home top on sale , let’s hope for a good end to week 

It's all happening about a month later than I'd have liked but things look like they are falling in to place now. 

It might all turn in to a pile of shite but we are in a better place than this time yesterday. 

28 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

It might all turn in to a pile of shite but we are in a better place than this time yesterday. 

Ayr certainly look a better team on paper now and most definitely have more attacking intent than Celtic have this season it seems 😊

Not an old firm fan obviously, though watching this game is painful. 

8 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Ayr certainly look a better team on paper now and most definitely have more attacking intent than Celtic have this season it seems 😊

Not an old firm fan obviously, though watching this game is painful. 

I wouldn't put money on Celtic finishing above Hibs or Aberdeen right now. 

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I wouldn't put money on Celtic finishing above Hibs or Aberdeen right now. 

My thought exaclty,absolutely no guarantee they'll finish 2nd, their defence looks worse than ours!!

Poor Ross Doohan on the bench for them too, no Afolabi in the squad though 👀