The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Hmmmm.

I generally expect the worse in life.

He's been so good, and some big clubs are interested.
It's not going to be an English club and I doubt anyone from the continent will come calling. He's not going to the old firm. I can't see anyone else in the Premiership paying what Lachlan will be asking.

7 hours ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

I'd have went nowhere near this season's home top if it hadn't been for the League One Champions embroidery tbh

I've not bought it yet. I normally buy it straight away but don't like this years and the away top is howling.

I might bite when the home top gets reduced after Xmas! 

Anyone got a few tops, all framed?

Never been one for buying tops but quite fancy trying to build a collection and get them framed.

Only thing stopping me is the fear of becoming obsessed and spending a fortune!!

Would look cool right along my hallway.

Hypnosis should sort out the wife.

2 hours ago, Trogdor said:

I've not bought it yet. I normally buy it straight away but don't like this years and the away top is howling.

I might bite when the home top gets reduced after Xmas! 

Usually do the same but last seasons strips never went on sale at xmas for some reason .

McCall now second favourite with the bookies for the Falkirk job. When he eventually joins Falkirk, who would you want to replace him? I reckon Mark Kerr would make a good manager but McCall may want to take him, and would it be the right time to give it to a rookie?

Doubt it’s something we’ll have to worry about.

Should we be worried with McCall now being even money for Falkirk job on McBookie website ?? Only McIntyre at odds on  4/7 ahead of him 

I have a friend who provides sponsorship to Falkirk and he favours McCall with Kerr as assistant, he did say though that McIntyre comes at no cost 

Edited by Robbo63
A

Should we be worried with McCall now being even money for Falkirk job on McBookie website ?? Only McIntyre at odds on  4/7 ahead of him 
I have a friend who provides sponsorship to Falkirk and he favours McCall with Kerr as assistant, he did say though that McIntyre comes at no cost 

McCall being even money only means that bookies have been taking more bets for him compared to others. In fact it only takes a couple of bets for odds to change so it’s not like the bookies are saying Falkirk have made him there number one target.

They might have, but I doubt either party is interested in reconciling.

5 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

I believe McCall once said he had something like a 5-year plan for Ayr,  so I think he will stay and finish what he has started.  

Only at those odds probably because of what he said on the radio last night, which I wouldn't believe anything into.

I mean why would he leave us, we're a club he's got unfinished business with and picked us out of the scrap heap and turned into a relative force in Scottish football again.

And he still feels he owes Cameron for taking the risk with him and is probably trying to repay him by having a long shot at promotion to the premiership.

So basically I see him going nowhere and quite simply why would he go to Falkirk who are in turmoil and in danger of heading to the seaside league which McCall has just got us out of.

God sake man when things just start calming down about Shankland leaving this is all kicking off with McCall [emoji23]

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

McCall could of shut this all down by distancing himself when asked last night. By not doing that it stirs up uneeeded rumours and speculation. Poor from him IMO. 

Cmon Fraser, cheer up!

Knowing McCall, he is just bamming  up folk who have clearly gone and wasted their money by betting on him

Incidentally, he still hasnt signed a new contract with us as far as I'm aware, so he would go for nothing, but I'll run round Somerset naked if he became Falkirk manager this week.

He's planning to see his Mummy on Saturday morning, cant let her down! :)