The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

I find your posts normally quite entertaining but find this one is a total car crash , what makes you think Bullen is a liar and what things are happening behind the scenes that you think fans should know about around the Dipo situation, VOR let fans know what the Dipo situation was 

Just seems off that he was pulled last minute, suggesting that bullen had lied about his availability in the interview alongside his captain. 

Also with all the talk of Dipo leaving and/or being sold by some posts on here, could come to many different conclusions.

34 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Bullen will likely be away after Friday so we'll be scrambling around for a new head coach. Hopefully that doesn't cause too much of an issue with recruitment. 

I haven't seen or heard anything to point to that being likely at all. On the off chance it is true at least the club should be a fair bit down the road on a new appointee as I doubt he's just sprung it on them.

9 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

I haven't seen or heard anything to point to that being likely at all. On the off chance it is true at least the club should be a fair bit down the road on a new appointee as I doubt he's just sprung it on them.

Must be why Queen's Park and Dundee haven't heard from Yogi 😱

8 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

There was a rumour that he was away at the end of the season due to family reasons and Callum Davidson was coming in

6 minutes ago, North British 2 said:

Well we banked £125k in prize money . That equates to brining one serious championship player on  a two year deal . Better than it might have been .....

Would we take anyone at all from Hamilton? Or are they truly that bad?

5 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:

What makes people think bullen will be away? I can see him being here next season, till December at least when he gets sacked for playing the same eye bleeding football with no akinyemi to bail us out

Home sickness apparently, will be away back down south. 

27 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Would we take anyone at all from Hamilton? Or are they truly that bad?

Scott Martin would probably work for someone in the Championship removed from that team.  

We need a player of that type anyway because our midfield has very little combativeness.  

2 hours ago, Jeff Venom said:

I swear there are a ton of our supporters who have blanked out the latter Barr years where we were so saddled with excessive wage bills we nearly went out of business. 

Aye I bet our current wage bill still doesn't top the £1.2 million a year one under Barr and the season after he was gone and most of the expensive contracts were still there. Then the big red tax bill arrived after Donald Cameron took over

2 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Yeah that's never going to happen though

How can you actually say that with any confidence?

People talk about the league being stronger and Dipo being away. The world was ending when Tomi left us and Shankland (among others) before that, it didn't.

Let's build on what we've got done this season, trust the people who've worked hard to get to where we are currently to keep things progressing and see where it takes us.

We've got a lot to be positive about.

Edited by BukyOHare