The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

7 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

If only the clowns on the SRE Facebook page were just as concerned as the teams performance as they are with the referees.

Aye, blaming Steven is just deflection from how dreadful we've been in these two games. 

We were absolutely rancid before the red card.

It's a very poor decision and Aero is a wee p***k but it means f**k all other than it being a shame that it has happened in Dipo's last game for us.

Get the vast majority of this lot out the door. Other than in Inverness, every occasion when it has really mattered this season, every time, we've been served up this kind of shite.

Use the money we got for 2nd and the money from the Dipo sale and make a new team. Get all of these fullbacks in particular so far to f**k. Kinda hope there is some truth in the rumours Bullen is away. Best to just have a fresh start with some funds to spend.

I had low/ basically zero expectations for this game and yet somehow they still managed to disappoint. The Dipo sending off provides an excuse but they were rancid before that and the performance was entirely predictable.

good summer clear out needed.

Sean McGinty's dad I think it was, refusing to sit down when the game was starting as he was standing in the front row of the stand. He was politely asked to sit down, and started offering square go's.

Kids crying, old folk wanting to take him on with their crutches. People eventually leaving their seats.

A steward eventually got him to sit after McGinty's wife, mum and brother had all left him by himself.

Biggest entertainment of the 1st half. 

1 minute ago, BukyOHare said:

Sean McGinty's dad I think it was, refusing to sit down when the game was starting as he was standing in the front row of the stand. He was politely asked to sit down, and started offering square go's.

Kids crying, old folk wanting to take him on with their crutches. People eventually leaving their seats.

A steward eventually got him to sit after McGinty's wife, mum and brother had all left him by himself.

#WeareUnited

Just now, BukyOHare said:

this is amazing.

I turned the game off after the second goal.

I would happily never see most of this Ayr United team play for us ever again.

Yes, I know this team finished 2nd. But they did it for absolutely f**k all purpose. They might as well have not bothered.

I didn't expect us to turn it around but it went worse than I feared.

We need some significant changes in personnel this summer. Top of my wish list - a left and right back that could stop a cross and tackle occasionally would be nice. Instead of the two traffic cones that have occupied those positions all season.

Can anyone explain the logic of dropping Murdoch for McAlear?  Murdoch hasn’t been great of late, but at least he’s willing to put in the yards.  The midfield was absolutely rinsed last Friday, and yet somehow we managed to make things even worse tonight.

Had no expectation of winning the tie, but was hoping to see a bit of pride and professionalism on the night.

37 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

Respect 

8 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Can anyone explain the logic of dropping Murdoch for McAlear?  Murdoch hasn’t been great of late, but at least he’s willing to put in the yards.  The midfield was absolutely rinsed last Friday, and yet somehow we managed to make things even worse tonight.

Had no expectation of winning the tie, but was hoping to see a bit of pride and professionalism on the night.

An absolute god awful loan signing. Has been absolutely 💩

1 minute ago, motley123rock said:

An absolute god awful loan signing. Has been absolutely 💩

Just don’t get it.  He’s proven a dozen times over that he can’t or won’t run for us.  The midfield was absolutely overrun last Friday.  How did we manage to make things worse tonight?