The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Not there tomorrow but I’ll just have to settle for the SRE. 

Scratch that, just bought my ticket. Will be strange being behind the goal when we’re shooting up the other end as I usually toddle round to the NT for that. 

1 hour ago, mugen_power said:

Is it no just tunes over the tannoy rather than him "performing" ?

1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:

Yes , just run of the mill music as per what Scott used to play at a game , there is a script to follow 

Tomorrow afternoon, five to three, at Andy Walker's penalty spot, Boab's in the panda suit with a wireless mike giving it laldy from his back catalogue.

#nobodyscriptstheboaby

5 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

Tomorrow afternoon, five to three, at Andy Walker's penalty spot, Boab's in the panda suit with a wireless mike giving it laldy from his back catalogue.

#nobodyscriptstheboaby

I have spent the last ten years campaigning tirelessly for his arrest and deportation.

I wonder how the shift in NT regulars to SRE is going to impact the atmosphere. Hopefully additional folk in there helps to really get it going at times this season. I'm usually on NT but the SRE has seemed very quiet for a while.

Edited by AuAl

5 minutes ago, AuAl said:

I wonder how the shift in NT regulars to SRE is going to impact the atmosphere. Hopefully additional folk in there helps to really get it going at times this season. I'm usually on NT but the SRE has seemed very quiet for a while.

I agree McCall used to go about the SRE sucking the ball in the net but those games are few and far between, now I accept the players need to do something to spark that but as fans we should be creating an atmosphere, can we honestly say Somerset is an intimidating place to go?

8 hours ago, WATTOO said:

What makes a "Good Manager" ?

What makes a good manager is finishing fucking second in the league and having more than the 20% of the lowest IQ fans actually care if he stays.

Anyway, fingers crossed it'll be different this season.

New pitch, fans congregated into the Somerset Road end, first home game of the season at Somerset Park, just beaten top league opponents away from home even with missing a penalty, potential debuts for 2 (hopefully) eye catching and important signings, win and we finish top of the league against part time lower league opposition - what could possibly go wrong?

Buzzing for tomorrow.....we return home.....

That feeling of walking along the road approaching Somerset on a Saturday.....

You just can't beat that feeling ....

Moan the Super Ayr....

Hope to see the new lads get a run and watch the Alloa defenders try and catch Mickey Reynolds....sorry Amartey ...

And hopefully watch us smash 4 by them....

5 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

I substitute Sheerin for Somerset Boab and I imagine the shout at the start of this clip might be heard tomorrow. 

Known voice

7 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Are you gonna cry every time it's mentioned? 

2534.jpg

Nah, just point out the shit state of your pile, maybe mention bodying you 8-0 a month or so ago...

Even after our fuckup later on, still gives us all a warm feeling - thanks 👍

1 minute ago, baba douche said:

Nah, just point out the shit state of your pile, maybe mention bodying you 8-0 a month or so ago...

Even after our fuckup later on, still gives us all a warm feeling - thanks 👍

Yes