The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Right now, McCall. 
there is so much shite going on at the club that needs fixed that he would be my number one choice. I don’t think he would be as placid as Bullen when it comes to the players we are signing. 

Ordinarily, it would be Bartley or Murphy but I’m not sure they would be able to cut through the shite with the players we have

Just now, diegomarahenry said:

Right now, McCall. 
there is so much shite going on at the club that needs fixed that he would be my number one choice. I don’t think he would be as placid as Bullen when it comes to the players we are signing. 

Ordinarily, it would be Bartley or Murphy but I’m not sure they would be able to cut through the shite with the players we have

Exactly my thoughts. 

1 minute ago, diegomarahenry said:

He brought them to the club though, identified what was needed. Bullen is 52

Would you not be better bringing one of scally/Stewart in then? I just don’t see McCall doing anything within this current set up. He won’t be bringing in players so what is he doing just picking the team? I really think someone like Callum Davidson who would be looking to build something and be here long term 

25 minutes ago, Ayrfix said:

As it stands we are screwed. Bullen has not improved anything from last season. 

He said himself that both fullback positions were an issue. The structure of recruitment or Bullen is to blame for not addressing a l-o-n-g standing issue. Just one of our problems but a huge one.