The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Hideous to see an ayr shirt with THAT on the back. I'd say the same if it was a red hand of Ulster on a testimonial kit v Rangers. Keep all that shite for the OF and let us be Ayr, devoid of all that sectarian crap. 

As an aside and much as I loved Moffat, I'm struggling to get enthusiastic about a game of probably most our youth team/1st team wasters v Celtic B team. 

4 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

It’s a version of one of the Ayr strips Moffat wore

he’s a Celtic fan

The shirt is for Moffat and the player fund

You don’t have to buy it

Come on though. Hawking it to Ayr fans with Celtic shit on it is ridiculous. At least offer one without. Read the room a bit. How much they doing Moff out of by having that on it

Saying that though I don't know if it'll be the worst selling strip we've ever had or the best. 

10 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Hideous to see an ayr shirt with THAT on the back. I'd say the same if it was a red hand of Ulster on a testimonial kit v Rangers. Keep all that shite for the OF and let us be Ayr, devoid of all that sectarian crap. 

As an aside and much as I loved Moffat, I'm struggling to get enthusiastic about a game of probably most our youth team/1st team wasters v Celtic B team. 

It's hardly the same as the red hand :lol:

7 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Come on though. Hawking it to Ayr fans with Celtic shit on it is ridiculous. At least offer one without. Read the room a bit. How much they doing Moff out of by having that on it

Saying that though I don't know if it'll be the worst selling strip we've ever had or the best. 

I won’t be buying it, the front is bad enough. I won’t be buying it because it has a Celtic cross on it as well. 

It’s an order only top so only those that want it will buy it. 

19 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

It’s our first team squad 

7 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Club are clearly a step ahead here. They’re obviously just balancing out the perceived bias after the RangAyr shite from the 2002 final. We are now a perfectly unbiased neutral club.

Absolutely nothing to do with club , Michael designed the strip himself with O’Neils no club input whatsoever 

15 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Strip nothing to do with club , they had no say , it was designed by Michael 

15 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Strip nothing to do with club , they had no say , it was designed by Michael 

That’s a bit naive of the club considering it’s got the club badge on it.

By what you’re saying it could have been designed with swastikas on it and the club would have had no power to stop it?

7 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

That’s a bit naive of the club considering it’s got the club badge on it.

By what you’re saying it could have been designed with swastikas on it and the club would have had no power to stop it?

Think that would be very unlikely, it’s Moffs top , he is an Ayr and Celtic fan and he designed the shirt to show that as the game is also against Celtic their is a relevance , to bring swastikas into the topic is very weird in my eyes and totally irrelevant 

1 minute ago, Finlay21 said:

Think that would be very unlikely, it’s Moffs top , he is an Ayr and Celtic fan and he designed the shirt to show that as the game is also against Celtic their is a relevance , to bring swastikas into the topic is very weird in my eyes and totally irrelevant 

I’m aware that was never going to happen. I’m exaggerating (badly) to make the point that it’s very naive of the club to have no say in merchandise that has the club badge on it.