The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

This weeks press conference.

Bullen sitting with a face like f**k, the Sheffield Wednesday scarf he bought to hold over his head, lying in a ball on the table, half drunk pint of Tennents surrounded by empty glasses.

Stands up, arms outstretched and starts singing 

1 minute ago, diegomarahenry said:

This weeks press conference.

Bullen sitting with a face like f**k, the Sheffield Wednesday scarf he bought to hold over his head, lying in a ball on the table, half drunk pint of Tennents surrounded by empty glasses.

Stands up, arms outstretched and starts singing 

Bullen 100% does not drink Tennants. 

John Smiths though…

37 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye maybe but I don’t think a manager can ask for 100% effort from his players if he’s off talking to another club. We’re in must win territory as we come to end (almost) of the first quarter and his priority is looking at potentially leaving. 

I do see what you are getting at, but every player would be the exact same. I obviously agree that it’s an issue if he has been fucking about in Sheffield, while we have a huge game to be preparing for. 

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye maybe but I don’t think a manager can ask for 100% effort from his players if he’s off talking to another club. We’re in must win territory as we come to end (almost) of the first quarter and his priority is looking at potentially leaving. 

Perhaps a head coach might get away with it more than a manager as more a team structure than one person holding it all together. He's served a bit of time plus it's also a club with meaning to him so might get a bit more rope than others would 

3 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

No game next week, gotta presume a going over tomorrow is a good time for the club to be taking action. 

I suspect any direct action will be more likely to occur should Morton or Inverness start picking up points and put our future league status in doubt 

2 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

You’d think they would have at least would have put a shorter press conference out

I'd guess that Bullen hasn't travelled up yesterday to do it because he's been interviewing. 

He either has the job or he is travelling up just now for tomorrows game. 

Either way, it is a big coincidence that these rumours are going about the same time the club don't have a press conference or a match preview. They have posted the Womens teams pumping of St Johnstone and a sponsor though so they are active