The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, Curmudgeon said:

Right, I think I've cracked a theme of our signing strategy this season. As we've signed Rose, Syla (Cilla) and Senga we're obviously trying to have a team that sounds like it's full of cleaning ladies, presumably to distract our opponents.

Once the window opens the next move is to bring Stephen Kelly back from Livingston. After that I've had a quick scout of potential loan signings. We could go for Everton's sub goalie, Virginia. For striking options Ipswich have Scarlett warming their bench and, for a bit more experience, Stoke City have Dwight Gayle only getting a few minutes playing time.

We'll soon be racking up the points while our opponents are in a state of complete bewilderment.

You've done well to actually find a logical pattern in what the Recruitment team are doing.

I still think there is a circular reference or #N/A in Glendinning's spreadsheet.

58 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

You've done well to actually find a logical pattern in what the Recruitment team are doing.

I still think there is a circular reference or #N/A in Glendinning's spreadsheet.

Definitely trying to divide something by zero.

16 hours ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Not been on this in a week and I come on to see Shankland being touted to play up front against Spain and being compared to Kyogo.

Good god.

Never a dull moment 

58 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

See they have added in the dog that shites all the way up Somerset road

Very good point. I've noticed that now I'm having to go in the SRE. I don't remember it being as bad further up as I never really noticed it when entering the NT.

Edit - It's like the game my kids enjoy "the floor is lava" except with dug shite.

Edited by Trogdor